快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Error in ASIO Sound Driver

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Why does this happen to me? i keep getting \"Error in ASIO sound driver\"

do i have to reinstall or what?

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:11 pm
Open the Hercules Control Panel and where it says WDM and ASIO, select ASIO. Either that or change your soundcard in VirtualDJ's configuration.

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:14 pm
i did.. i followed one of the guides that sum1 posted online but even when i start the VDJ it gives me the same problem on start up and when i go Auto Configure it also tells me the same error

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:14 pm
Are you using the Home Edition, 3.4? Try going into VirtualDJ's options where you choose a soundcard and pick one which is listed. Then try restarting the program.

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what soundconfig do you have set?

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:28 pm
please keep in mind that this isnt my configuration but my friends. he had purchased an mk2 like myself but now he bought 2 Numarks tt500 turntables and with those he managed to get a set of (crappy as in not in the best of conditions but still usable) serato vinyls.

he has just 1 sound card on his computer... its an on board 5.1 SC

so he has

2 turntables tt500
MK2
VDJ 4.3

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:39 pm
he shoudlnt use the 5.1 card it wont work with timecode he needs to use the mk2s built in card

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:47 pm
thats how im setting it up now on his console... left deck and right deck on the MK2 then straight USB into the computer...

i still get the software Driver ERror though i think that's whats messing his set up

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:51 pm
with home edition you should set

sound to mk2 : mixed mode

and press timecode config , and press autoconfigure

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)