快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Single Deck Automix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey VDJ team! Love the improvements in the new version. Thanks for all your hard work. Automix seems to work flawlessly as well. However, the single deck automix is a problem for me, and I'm sure I wont be the only one to have a problem with this. I have to say, I do see some of the advantages the single deck automix offers. Some more important featurs are lost with this configuration though....

We no longer get that nice visual display of the automix entry point of the next track to be played. This is a major drawback for us automix users.

Also, it feels unnatural not using 2 decks. My guess is that put to a vote, most users would prefer a 2 deck automix function. Anyway that there could be an automix with 2 decks option added to VDJ5 ? This would make the whole world happy! :)

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Sean

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 7:59 pm
There is actually quite a bit of banter about this in the forums already. I'm still undecided, but sort of like having the available deck. What I have been doing is keeping the playlist locked open to keep track of things ;)

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)