快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Microphone Broadcasting Issue.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey,

I have Virtual DJ 3 (I think) with the 'Hercules Mp3 Controller' - This is all running on Windows Vista, with Vista drivers installed. When I broadcast to a shoutcast server and talk through the microphone it broadcasts very quietly - what I can't understand is I can hear myself very loudly otherwise. I have tryied number of different settings from within Windows, this includes microphone boost and etc but no luck. I've also tryied it with 3 different sound cards, and 4 different microphones.

I recently had to reinstall windows on a completely different hard drive from before due to a virus. - however I'm now suffering a slightly different problem. Now when I broadcast, the microphone is again sounding quiet, but this time It's speeded up so I sound like something from the land of micy mouse!

Since I installed Virtual DJ I've been having these problems, and now I cannot use any programs that allow 'VOIP' for example, Skype, TeamSpeak, MSN Call.

I'm really stuck on this and thought with reinstalling windows this would of recovered the problem but it simply hasn't - I'm needed on a radio and cannot be offline for any longer!

Please can someone help me with this problem - thanks

Kind Regards,

Dj Zane.

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:11 pm
Bump

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 2:58 am
bump again - I want answers!!!

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 1:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)