快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Face Lift

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Wow VDJ...nice facelift. Prelude to the new release?

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 2:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
V5 is out for windows and mac version will come shortly :)

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:11 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006

"V5 is out for windows and mac version will come shortly :)"

skyfxl, I hope you are right about that part(mac version will come shortly :)!

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:49 pm
Oh thats why! I tryed to download it, I entered my code on the back of my Mk 2 manuel to get discount and it said not valid.

Why the hell didn't they say it was only available for PC at the moment? The advertising reads VDJ version 5 now availabe PC & Mac

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:33 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :

Why the hell didn't they say it was only available for PC at the moment? The advertising reads VDJ version 5 now availabe PC & Mac

hum, where does it say that?

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it doesnt i have looked all over

the only possible suggestion is the apple logo on the sales page but that is only because there is a mac version

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:00 am
nice face lift but no mac fixes yet????????? uggghhhhhh....come ooooonnnnnnn!!!! I reeaaallly don't want to go buy a pc.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 5:12 am
djwizard1 wrote :
nice face lift but no mac fixes yet????????? uggghhhhhh....come ooooonnnnnnn!!!! I reeaaallly don't want to go buy a pc.

We know, we know... hang in there djwizard1.

In this day and age though, why would you buy a windows only pc anyway when you can buy a Mac and have both if needed?

I and many others have been running windows (and now vista) on our Macs using VDJ windows for the time being until the Mac version is ready. Yeah, personally I'm gonna through a party very soon when we get VDJ/VV Mac and I can finally dump microsoft's steaming pile of Mac OS X wannabe junk in my Macs TRASH (Recycle Bin... pfff ... m$ "innovativion" at it's best) for good.

It's been said before that "the Mac version is coming", but now there is a dedicated and talented Mac dev team for Atomix that is working to crank out our prized (actually working) version of VDJ/VV Mac.

We'll all be better off for the short wait ahead of us djwizard1. ;)

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 10:44 pm
I hear ya ConQuest...just frustrated from waiting so long. I have boot camp on my mac but vdj runs very choppy on it...not stable at all and I was unable to run video out,.
So Im using megaseg for the time being until atomix gets it together. I do hope all the waiting will pay off though. My luck is that they will fix
everything but still wont be able to run mp4 videos which is why i need it the most. My sub uses pc version and it has no probs...CAN'T HAVE SUB WITH BETTER STUFF!! LOL
Although the latest pc version seemed to be eating up his cpu. lol

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 11:51 am
I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but I didn't want to start a new one for this. But Have you guys seen the new Mac commercial? you can search for it on you-tube. It's the "Perfectly Symmetrical" one. I saw it on Spike TV, I don't think it was made by Apple. I cannot paste the video here as the work computers have a firewall and block video and you-tube all together. The PC says hes "perfectly cymmetrical" (spelling symmetrical with a C instead of an S). The Mac tells the PC that Symmetrical starts with an S. The PC says I disagree and continues to disagree. The Mac finally just tells the PC "Your an idiot" I thought it was hilarious. Gotta watch it!

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)