快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Coming Up Short

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay it has been about 2 months since I have had this problem and still nobody can seem to figure it out. I load a .mp3 song into the play deck and the song COMES UP SHORT.

Instead of a 4 Minute 30 second song being that length, it comes up as a playing time of 3 minutes 15 seconds in length. The last 1 minute and 15 seconds gets cut off.

Now first it was asked " Is the Maxamium Load set to ALWAYS? "

Yes....

Second " Do you have a gig of DDR2 RAM?"

Yes.... 2 Gigs or DDR2

Third " Have you tried by making a full reinstall, cause sometimes if windows detects log errors and they are kept in windows registry - so uninstall the program completely and delete vdj registry "

Yes.... Brand new operating system installation.

Fourth " Does this happen with the new Virtual DJ 4? "

Yes.... I installed the newest demo version and still continues.

Five " Does any other type of music do the same thing? COME UP SHORT."

No.... If I play a .wav file the entire song loads up perefectly. Anything other then the .wav file type COMES UP SHORT - .MP3 .WMA ANYTHING

Six " Have you contacted a teamleader in regards to this? "

Yes.... Last week ( 7 days ago ) And up till now they have done absolutley nothing to help me out. Have not even wrote me an e-mail saying that at least they are trying to figure it out.

Seven " Could it be a software issue? Is it conflicting with maybe an anti-virus or something? "

No.... I put a fresh copy of a new operating system, installed the drivers and only Virtual DJ. The problem is there.

Eight " Are you using Windows or Vista? "

I have tried with both. I went a bought a brand new laptop because one of the teamleaders 2 months ago said that I needed 1 gig of DDR2 RAM to run this software. Well all I had was my laptop that 2 GIGS of DDR. So based on this guys opinion I got a new laptop and the problem still haunts me.

Nine " How many computers are you having this problem with? "

3 - Laptop with 2 GIGS DDR, Laptop with 2 GIGS DDR2 and Desktop 3 GIGS DDR. I have installed XP Pro ( Origally and ligit version ) on all 3, along with Vista on all 3. The problem still arises.

Ten " Do you have this problem with any other software? "

No.... No it was sugested to try in on Traktor ( can't get my MK2 to work ) but music plays whole and Deckadance everything is perfect. The only problem with Deckadance was when I spin the knob back, instead of the music spinning backwards. It only slows it down. If I could master that issue. I would so leave this Virtual DJ software alone.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem that I have had for the past 2 months , please fell free to help me out. If you know how to fix the deckadance problem, fell free to help me out.

If not I think I need a new Virtual DJ CD or something, because it makes no sense that this can happen of 3 computers with 2 diffrent operating systems.

If I load up a video, the entire video will play and there is no cut off at the end. Again it is only with .MP3's.

Help me out here.

Thanks

Kory

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:18 pm
Dude... Didn;t you ask this already in pc software forum?

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 9:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)