快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: mic not worken

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

rvd4nowPRO InfinityMember since 2006
how do i use my mic .. i have the m2k and i have a party next weekend and i have to have the mic working bye then so could some one please help me ...

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 3:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to use the mic with the mk2

connect it to the mic jack , depress the mic button and turn its volume up by rotating the dial clock wise

on the console software enable talkover mode so that the mic is louder than the music

should it still not be loud enough , on channel 1 inputs set it to mic by clicking the mic symbol

now when you press the input selector for the first deck the mic will replace the music
when you want to turn the mic off and put music back on that deck press the selector again :)

Please note the mk2 only supports basic dynamic microphones
as it supplies no phantom power

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 3:22 pm
Not sure if they mentioned this, but the little mic volume dial on the front of the unit next to where you plug in mic, you need to press that volume button in. I know it is a volume dial, but it is also a acts like a button. just press it, I had the same problem until i did this

Dj Fete

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 6:28 pm
what i dont like bout the talkover attenuation is that the level just drops suddenly (if its at -6db...at -3 its a little better, but still sudden)...

i prefer to not use it, and just lower the active fader, talk and then pump it back up....

cheers

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 6:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)