快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Hercules MK2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I know this may sound odd and all, but I can't seem to get any .mp3 song to load up with out the last minute and half being chopped off. What other dj software works with the hercules mk2 so I can see if this is a software issue or hardware issuse?

Thanks Kory

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 1:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
traktor , or deckadance

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 1:25 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Did you set Max Load in settings? Put it on max and try it.

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 6:03 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sounds like a bad rip to me. Did u rip the music yourself

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 12:14 pm
It is all my music I made, it woks on everything else in the world by his darn Virtual Dj, if I load it up a a wave it loads up fine. Only in mp3 format no sond , and I mean no song lods up all the completely. Even if I load up a 2 second sample it does not play the whole thing, example - sample says " This is Dancehalls best friend " When put in the sample it says " This is Dance "

Now if I play it as a wav file it plays the whole thing.

All setings are correct in regards to max load ect.

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm

It is all my music I made, it woks on everything else in the world by his darn Virtual Dj, if I load it up a .wav file song it loads up fine. Only in mp3 format the whole song does not load up completely.

Even if I load up a 2 second sample it does not play the whole thing,

sample example - the sample says " This is Dancehalls best friend " When put in the sample on Virtual DJ it says " This is Dance " and then stops

Now if I play the sample as a .wav file , again it plays the whole thing.

All setings are correct in regards to max load ect.

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 9:22 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u try the other software such as traktor?

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 9:29 pm
tratkor the music loads up but i can seem to get the mk2 to work and deckadance everything works fine,.

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 11:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)