快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD2000 Mapper and Time Code Troubles

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi guys having a bit of trouble at the moment.
I've been using the BCD2000 with my time coded vinyls for about 9 months with no issues. Last night I figured I new my hardware and software pretty well so I'd take the next step and load up the mapper by moramax. All was working well no issues what so ever and the new features were an excellent addition. Great I thought time for a bit of Time code action this is where my trouble began.
Only the time code for the left deck would operate although both signals were 100%. Ok I thought it had been a few days since I've used my rig I'll re setup every thing.

I changed both needles -- No good
Rest Machine rebooted and rest VDJ -- No good
Checked all connections etc -- No good

Ok I thought maybe its the connection from the turntable to the BCD and this is where it gets strange once I had switched the connections to the BCD the turntable the turntable that would function on the left deck would not work with the right and the turntable that did not function with the left would control the right.

This leaves me to believe that the mapper has in someway affected my asio drivers or something of the same.

So after my long winded explanation (sorry guys I hope your still reading this) my question is has this happened to anyone else if so how did you fix it. I really dont want to reinstall VDJ unless I really have to as it's set up just the way I like it but if it's the only way to get my time codes up and running then that is what I'm going to have to do.
Any help would be great guys.

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:34 am
bcd 2000 Best cure I've found is to install ASIO4all. Set this as your asio driver. inside its set up use bcd 2000 as output. you might have to tweek it a little but it works. This is a 2 channel driver so the headphone split has a few set back (a small price to pay to have this controller to work)

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 3:24 am
DukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey thanks for the reply I actually got it all working after realizing that I had my inputs set to single time code.<Whoops>
With and the maper my turntables I don't even have to touch the mouse anymore. Very Happy with the setup now. Just waiting for version 5 now so I can retag the key of all my songs.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 5:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)