快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Video Mixing with VDJ third window

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is there a way to mix in a third video window in Virtual 4.3? Perhaps even sample clips of video's and be able to trigger them at anytime the way we can trigger audio samples currently in VDJ using the sampler in the effects page? 2 Decks dosn't leave enough room to be creative with a video mix on the fly. Sure I could pre-mix and record a 2 chanel mix, save it as a VOB file and then play that mix on one deck and then use the other deck to add a third element, but that's a lot of work and not spontaneous. I do everything off of my laptop with the Dac-2 controller and have my system including 2 DVD players as back up and a Korg Cross 4 video mixer in a pretty small system case. I could go crazy with the video if I go out and buy 2 pioneer decks and a 4 chanel video mixer, but I don't want to have to carry that much stuff around, or invest that much money right now. The great thing about software is that it can do anything you want as long as the programmers make it a reality.
So does anyone have any suggestions? For those of you who know DJ Roonie G, he does some incredible video mixes, mixing 2 music video's as well as movie clips all at the same time. I am trying to do the same thing on Virtual, but need that third window to do so.
This is turning into a wish list, but I would like to see a third video window that has a button or some way to switch either side of a controller so that you can Cue, Play, Scratch, pause, etc. that deck during a mix and then be able to switch the controller back to the A or B deck (depending on which one you used to control the third window). I don't know how hard that would be for the programmers to incorporate, but it shouldn't be impossible right? Does anyone else like this idea, and if you do, say so and maybe the developers might incorporate it in a future release. Until then, any help with my problem will be appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 6:52 am

You can if you have TWO video cards.

And run TWO instances of VDJ.

You can not if you have ONE video card, but its a suggested feature for the future :)

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:29 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)