快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Songs load really slow

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

lLennHome userMember since 2007
Hey,

My friend recommended virtual dj to me so I'm trying the trial version now. The only problem untill now is that songs really take their time to completly load into the program. i don't know if that is suppose to happen or not but it is really irritating me. i was wondering if some of you know a way so that songs load faster so that I can develope faster in the program.

Thank in advance,

.lLenn

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 1:31 am
You need to analyze those songs. You will notice if u reload a track you just loaded it will load faster. To analyze you want to do it folder by folder or even break it up more. Click on the folder you want and right click the mouse and select Analyse as (2 choices) pick one and analyze.

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 2:58 am
lLennHome userMember since 2007
Ey, thanks for the reply I think your right, although I didn't do what you said the songs I already loaded seem to load faster and the other songs seem to load quicker and quicker the more I use the program so I redraw my question. ^^

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 3:15 am
Hey no problem that is what we are here for. Do yourself a favor and copy your database(s) from C/Prograg Files/Virtual DJ and put them somewhere safe in case you corrupt. I just copy the whole Virtual DJ folder and mark it as backup. I would advise also makin a shortcut for Save_database and after analyzing some use it DONT EVER JUST SHUT DOWN VDJ this sometimes corrupts the database and if u didnt save one somewhere else u have to start over. Hope to see you as a Pro member soon!! Happy Spinnin

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 10:59 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yep,

Good advice from Discobrian24. Every week or so I back up my music files even if I've just downloaded a few tracks in that week.

It's a good habit to get into.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 5:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)