快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Minor problem with DJC mapper

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004

I’m having a minor problem with DJC mapper. I’m using 4.4. I also tried it with earlier versions and I keep having the same problem.
The problem is that the mapper won’t start when I start VDJ. This happens when I have DJC set as my sound card and output with headphones. The only time it will start is when I have one simple sound card and single output. This way the mapper starts and then I set the sound card to DJC and output with headphones. This way, I’m still able to use the mapper which I slightly tweaked it to fit my needs.
Any ideas, thanks.
And thanks for this great plug-in.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 6:56 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The dll loading part is inside VirtualDJ. I can't do anything for you, plugin speaking.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 8:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
erdi wrote :
I’m using 4.4.

Wow, where did you get it, I want it too? LOL
you mean 4.3?

发表时间 Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 1:09 am
well, if we're talking about the same thing then i think I am using 4.4 since when I downloaded it it says 4.4. you know what i'm talking about, right. the mapper not vdj.
and hopefully, soon, very very soon, i will be using vdj v4.4. and then you can have it, too, lol.
but, it kinda sucks that the mapper v4.4 nor v4.3 for that matter don't work the way it should. but, i'll figure it out eventually.
and thanks for the reply djcel, i appreciate it. and alf, soon, we will have vdj v4.4 or maybe v5, who knows what version they'll decide to make it, it won't really matter know will it.
by the way, is it only me or is there anybody else who is having the same issue.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 8:11 pm
Sorry, my bad, I thought you were talking about VDJ. I am using 4.3 version of mapper and it is working ok, so I won't change it. Did you tried it? Ask Cel for 4.3 or I will send you on PM.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 11:20 pm

don't worry about it. and, no, i haven't tried it with v4.3 of the mapper but i have tried with v4.1 though and i keep having the same problem. so, it must be some internal problem that vdj and the mapper are having and my computer is the cause of it. i guess i'll just brainwash my computer by formatting it or something, to see if i can get em to talk.
thanks again for replying
bye from [cao od] erdi

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 4:21 pm
Cao erdi ;)
I had that problem on my previous laptop too but on new HP 530 not anymore, mapper is loaded every time. I use External mixer option and for sound cards I selected 4.1 and use MK2. I use 4.3 version of Mapper and VDJ, for Hercules 2007 drivers with updated 2007 firmware.
Hope that helps
Pozdrav erdi ;)

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 7:44 pm

lol, funny, cuz the mapper worked fine on my very very old laptop, and now I just got a brand new desktop [HP m7667c] and it won’t work on it.
for my sound options I use Hercules mk2 with headphones and the mapper won’t load, but when I use simple soundcard the mapper loads just fine. I also have the updated Hercules drivers.
I’ll try different options in the near future, maybe it’ll work then.
hvala jos jednom
thanks again

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:49 pm
Hey, I forgot, when you start VDJ and mapper is not loaded, just go to settings and in remote disable MK2, wait a sec and than enable it and it will load the mapper ;) Mine was working that way, new HP no problems at all.
I see you know Serbian, where are you from?
Pozdrav
Regards

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 1:59 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ-ALF wrote :

Please this is the plugins forum and not the general forum ;-)

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 8:39 pm
just briefly, i am an albanian from kosovo and i also pm'ed you alf.

and this actualy works, where you can turn off and on again the dj console remote controler. so thanks alot for that, saves alot of my time. i don't have to go to the sound card and change them back and forth instead i can just turn on and off the remote for the console.
thanks.

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 10:43 am
djcel wrote :
DJ-ALF wrote :

Please this is the plugins forum and not the general forum ;-)

Gimme a break man ;)

Glad you have sorted it out erdi :)

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 1:17 pm
well, it's all good now with the plugin. with the new vdj v5 coming out it's all working fine.

thanks again for this great plugin djcel and for your help too along with alf for great suggestions.

and, thanks to everybody who contributed in the making of v5

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 6:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)