快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New Generation Lighting.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I must say I'm personally Jumping on the L.E.D. illuminated lighting fixture Bandwagon.

http://www.axemusic.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=29&P_ID=14922&PT_ID=201

I just bought two of these little guys.

I'm going to replace all my lighting with L.E.D effects.

The Reason?

NO DUTY CYCLE!!!
NO LIGHTBULBS!!
EXTREMELY LOW POWER CONSUMTION!!

Plug it in, turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the night/wedding.

I love it when companies use the K.I.S.S method.
K eep
I t
S imple
S tupid

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 3:16 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have 16 - PAR 64 LEDs that are used in the CLUB for lighting the seating area. I built a slow changing sequence in our DMX lighting software that now the whole club changes color through out the night.

The lights we have are like these but not the same brand - http://www.123dj.com/lighting/parcans/p64led.html

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 3:26 am
I looked at the Par 64 option as well. But I think a LED colourbar might suit my purposes better.

I showed the owner of the club I work at the same LED lights but they aren't buying any lighting for a while.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 3:34 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I used 2 par56's and they keep tripping the fuse on my switch box, they use a lot of amps. I'm going to change to the LED system real soon.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 10:42 am
LED are the way to go especially for mobile dj's. I'm changing all my lighting to LED by the year end.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 6:00 pm
I like the idea of LED lights, but could someone explain to me; what are the disadvantages of this "new" technology?

Thanks! =P

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 7:23 pm
The_Unforgiven wrote :
I like the idea of LED lights, but could someone explain to me; what are the disadvantages of this "new" technology?

Thanks! =P

The biggest disadvantage, is that If they stop working - that's it game over - replace the unit.

Other small disadvantage is that the Dots look like just that - dots of light - not like lightbeams.

The floodlights and colourbars, even moving yoke lights all look comporable to most standard lighting instuments out there.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 7:47 pm
Cool, thanks...

But what about power? Is a 56 LED can less powerful than a 56 normal par can? Or do they fill the same spaces with the same amount of "brightness"?

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 8:18 pm
Personal opinion - they illuminate comparably

I would not hesitate.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 12:23 am
Yeah, the LED lights are cool. Bought a VUE II from Chauvet. Fills the dance floor runs cool...you can let em run if you want. Don't have to worry about turning them off every 10 or 15 minutes. The bulbs have a 100,000 hour life. They are a little pricey but I found a website with good prices:
http://www.cheaplights.com/. Getting ready to fill the club with them. Would like to see VDJ incorporate 'simple' DMX lighting with the program.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 3:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)