快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Me Acting The DJ!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This isn't related to Virtual DJ, but to DJing as a whole, ad i just thought it would be on a light note. :)
i have a play starting tonight at my local theatre that we playbuilt ourselves, and SOMEHOW i have to find it in my acting power to play a DJ! how about that?
Unfortunately im not using Virtual DJ, im using the directors laptop instead :(
but still, i feel that this is a sort of interesting and very unique gig in a way.

i am playing a radio DJ in a quiet town called Lethal Lee (new DJ name here i come! lol). its great because i have never had to do the whole Radio DJ voice before, and now i have kinda got a voice for Ducking and MCing and... stuff.

it should be interesting playing my characters and doing the sound for the production at the same time! Virtual DJ would be so much easier to use than what im actually using (a minidisc player...woohoo.), but i just didnt have the time, or the laptop! but now i know what i can use for future productions.

come to think of it, (even though i have been thinknig about it for a while now) Virtual DJ is perfect for theatre, playing both both songs and sound effects in one program, using the sample feature for the multiple sound effects and such.

Virtual DJ - Even used for Theatre. yes, theatre. Boldly going where no DJ software has gone before!

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 6:24 am
break a leg !

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:29 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ahh thats not nice he needs encouragement not a visit to A&E...lol

Tayla

发表时间 Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 12:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)