快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Potential Bug v2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello people,

Just got my mitts on Numark Cue (VDJ), it's a great prog, but I'm having a problem with it freezing/crashing. Did a search and someone else was saying the same thing, but that topic is closed now..

It's when you assign the 'effects select' (+1/-1) to a button/note on your midi controller. It works once, then freezes the whole prog. Anyone had the same problem? Is it to do with the specifics of what numbers/details/radio buttons you put into the remote control assigning midi window?

All I want to do is be able to cycle through the effects on the default deck using a button on my midi controller. I assumed it can only go up or down for one button, so two buttons. One for up through the effects, one for down through them. It's a Behringer UMX25. If any of you know what that is (or not) it's just a little midi keyboard and I'd like to use the two of the 'B' buttons for the effects cycling. I've already assigned a ton of stuff to the keyboard and that all works fine, across all the different knobs, faders, B buttons and notes, but it's just the effect cycling that seems to crash it. What's going on? If anyone's got effects cycling rigged up to a midi controller perhaps they could impart the settings (if that's what the problem is).

Oh one other thing - the R knobs 1-4 work but 5-8 don't register (in the midi assign windows)? What's that all about?

Cheers

James

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 9:15 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There was a bug in an earlier version. The bug was fixed and does not exist in the latest version - ver 4.3r12

Purchase the software or enter your serial here - http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html - And download the latest version.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 12:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)