快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Visual Screen Choppy and Loading Slow

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I Purchased a brand new MBP 2.2 and I am having difficulty with the software. One problem I have is that the Visual Screen is Choppy and another problem I am having when I load a song it takes a while for it to load. Can Somebody help me resolve this issue.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 1:50 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 8:46 pm
I have read and tryed how to make things load faster. I am not using a videos to mix and also I have a 128MB nvidia geforce 8800 on the mac book pro. It also has a 2.2 Ghz processor. Nothing is working for me. Is there any alternatives.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 1:14 am
First off are you using Mac OS X or running Windows via Bootcamp. As far as I know the only way that has been sorted to succesfully run videos on a Mac is through Bootcamp and Windows. I myself use the model Macbook Pro before yours with Bootcamp and Windowns XP and it runs OK....but not perfect.

Also, I believe it could be a problem with your video card and the VDJ program itself. Donnie Blaze just bought the new Macbook Pro (2.4ghz, 256 Geforce 8800) and he is having similar problems with Virtual Vinyl. I think if your search the forums a little that everyone is having problems with that card or similar versions of it. I'm trying to convert him over from Serato and the problems just keep adding up. I'm losing the battle.... :-(

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 3:43 am
Do you by any chance why it takes a long time to load a mp3. A 7min mp3 takes about 15-25 seconds to load. Im I the only experience this problem.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
my black macbook does it in about 5-10

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:20 am
DJMIHRAN wrote :
I am not using a videos to mix

Oops must have missed that.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)