快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Headphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there,
Just got Virtual DJ, loving it. Picked up tha basics pretty simple howevere I can't get my headphones to work in it, so I'm able to cue up the next song I want on. Tried changing the different settings in config. Also got headphone splitter but still no go. The left deck will play though both left & right headphones & speakers, Right deck will only play when moving the crossfader. Any idea what this could be please or ideas for me to try? I'm using it on my laptop that only has one headphone/speaker output is this the problem? If so is there a way around it?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Neil.

发表时间 Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 9:18 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can use mono splitter or you will need 4 channel sound card, select Headphones option and front output will be Master out and rear output will be headphones selection (one deck at the time).

发表时间 Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 12:15 pm
Mine does the same thing except in the full mixer skin. Then the headphones will work. Lots of bugs in this version.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 4:46 am
my name is marthelly im an aspiring Dj i just got virtual dj installed on my PC im having a blast with it . the problem im having is in being able to use my headphones, when i have a track playing on deck 1 everything is fine when i try to plug in the headphones so i can play deck 2 and hear it through the headphones im unable to do it, all im getting is whats playing on deck 1 which ends up no longer playing in the speakers but end up in the headphones. so what i want is to seperate it so i can have deck 1 playing on my speakers and mix in deck 2 at the point i want after having heard the second track on my headphones. can anyone help me do that

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 5:43 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 5:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)