快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Mk2 or DJC

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello all.... I need some advise....

The club I work at uses Virtual DJ, and as much as I love using it, it\'s a bear doing everything with a mouse. Is there any reason at all, why I would/should buy the MK2 over the DJC, since the club has two PC\'s loaded to the hilt (one is a backup), three Power amps, 6 channel Mixing board, light board, etc. All I\'m really looking for is the \"tactile\" aspect of it all. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

DJRico

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 7:44 pm
DJDJRicoDJ wrote :
Hello all.... I need some advise....

The club I work at uses Virtual DJ, and as much as I love using it, it's a bear doing everything with a mouse. Is there any reason at all, why I would/should buy the MK2 over the DJC, since the club has two PC's loaded to the hilt (one is a backup), three Power amps, 6 channel Mixing board, light board, etc. All I'm really looking for is the "tactile" aspect of it all. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

DJRico

Yes, there is a reason to get a controller. You said it yourself, "it's a bear doing everything with a mouse". I am not a fan of the MK2, and I will leave it at that. I'm not sure what the DJC is, but I am using the DMC 2, at the moment and love it. There are other controllers to choose from, but you will have to make a choice, based on what will work in your situation. Space will be a deciding factor in most cases, but features and control layout should be considered also. I think cost is the last factor in choosing, but that is just me.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 7:55 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is DJC is what u called Dj console MP3?:) I would say go for the mk2 as it is also a soundcard + contoller whereas DJ console Mp3 is merely a controller hence need to have a 4.1 soundcard additional..Plus both of this will give u the DJC edition and be a registered user:))

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:04 pm
From what I gathered from his post, he did not need a sound card. Maybe I missed something, but I thought he was already using the software, in the club. Whatever you decide, I hope it was based on a great deal of research, and some actual hands on testing.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 8:10 pm
Sounds like the club has everything else needed. If you are only going to use it there, the DJC is probably just fine and you can save some money. However, if you want to use it at home, or play other places with it, the MKII offers much more flexibility and comes with the home edition as a bonus.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 9:51 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hehe,, seem i did not read what the post properly:P.. yeah.. DJC is enuff for u as the controller so u wont use the mouse often:)

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 9:58 pm
Thank you all for your input. I'm definitely leaning towards the DJ Control MP3 instead of the MK2..

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 10:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)