快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Virtual DJ V4.2 with AG Gigaport &Confirgured with 3 lines external Mixer option (although changing this didn't solve my problem)

I've been using this for almost a year now, no worries. Last night however, I lost what sounded like all the bass, initially I thought I'd blown the sub, I then tried music from my other computer in the booth and it was fine.

The problem lies with, my computer, the software or the soundcard. I have noticed, when the music quality drops, 4 green lights on the Gigaport are flashing (rather weakly) instead of only the 2 for the specific channel playing. (or 4 during mixing)

Anyone any ideas?

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 07 @ 9:42 pm
Through further messing, I have discovered it seems to do it with one particular file, wich it never used to, and there was another file last night (which I cannot remember)

Also, changing to 4.1 external mixer option rectifies the problem during playback, however, I'm sure I did that last night, and the problem returned.

Currently uninstalling software to re-install.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 07 @ 10:37 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Really weird behavior :/
Keep us up to date ;)

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 12:32 am
Even does it with the sample tracks that come pre installed.

Have Eliminated soundcard by testing using exactly the same VDJ 4.2 software on my desktop at home and the same music source (external drive - Seagate FreeAgent)

Uninstall and reinstall of program didn't do any good.

Looks like my only option now is to wipe the laptop and start from scratch (at this point I'm glad my music is on an external drive)

I cannot answer if the program has somehow failed, conflicted with something, or if the laptop caught a cold. It's rarely on the internet, when it is, it is purely for data tagging cd's when I'm copying them to the hard drive.

Think this time, it's not touching the internet, the desktop can be the bitch :)

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 9:40 pm
FAO: Moderator.

You can delete this post, my problem has been rectified by starting afresh.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 10:40 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
So you solved it than? Must be something with Sound card driver.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 11:41 pm
sort of solved it. that particular case is gone, but see my post on internal crossfader.
- similar intermitant problem, which I've come accross before, but not really thought about until today.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 9:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)