快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Setting up virtual dj - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey guys can anybody help me setup my cracked Virtual DJ to my "Marathon DCM-200 DJ Station"?.
i want to hook it up to my laptop, and my external sound card is "Echo Indigo DJ". My computer is "Vaio SZ-220".

so can anyone help me setting it up? m having troubles connecting them, so i can use my dj station with Virtual DJ.

Thank u.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 5:07 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You're kidding right? You expect help on this forum after you told us you use a crack?
Remove crack version completely, download and install trial version from this site and ask again ;)
Support the company, they need to eat too you know ;)
Hope to see ya soon as a Pro user.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 12:10 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tranceboy88

i found the easiest way to set up vdj is to enlist the help of a friend, first fill a bath half full with cold water then stand in it bollock naked, put index finger in open light socket then ask friend to pull light cord switch, should be working fine now...

well he started with the stupidity...numb nuts...

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 12:58 pm
It's like I explained in my other post, people around my age (assuming he is 18 from the 88 in his name) will find themselves pirating the software at this price. Why would anyone buy VirtualDJ anymore anyway? All the support seems to be provided by members of the forum, support tickets go unanswered, you pay $300 for professional software yet there is no paid or unpaid phone support and besides, Numark Cue is cheaper and carries the name Numark; if image is everything, Cue sounds a lot better than Virtual. Plugins and skins are mostly developed by normal users and were intended for the Windows platform, no wonder Mac users are disappointed that they don't have much variety.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 1:00 pm
yeah agree with what your saying but you would'nt hear anybody say "officer could you please help me hotwire this stolen car'...

unless they were a total moron...

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 1:05 pm
Haha, too true.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 1:13 pm
dive naked onto a huge pile of thumbtacks

it won't fix anything , i just want ya to do it ......

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 2:41 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
LOL tayla, I fall of the chair over here laughing :)

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 3:02 pm
he-he

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 7:05 pm
MAN HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET, EVERYDAY I THINK PEOPLE CAN GET ANY DUMBER BUT EVERYDAY I AM PROVEN HORRIBLY WRONG.

AND HE'S BOLD AT THAT TO ASK FOR HELP WHILE WITHIN HIS OPENNING STATEMENT HE ADMITS TO A CRACK VERSION. I GUESS NOT EVERYBODY WOULD BE THAT BRAVE OR STUPID LOL

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 8:50 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@tranceboy88

That took a lot of courage to admit u have a crack version. well done. But that not enough to have the help of the VDJ user.. Try this official demo. It goods for 20 days n if u like it please support its development by purchasing it. With the registered version, u will get access to a lot of things such as skin, effect n others. N more importantly the update n the respect u will get:)) N u wont b disappointed.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Regards

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 9:10 pm
Andrew87 wrote :
It's like I explained in my other post, people around my age (assuming he is 18 from the 88 in his name) will find themselves pirating the software at this price. Why would anyone buy VirtualDJ anymore anyway? All the support seems to be provided by members of the forum, support tickets go unanswered, you pay $300 for professional software yet there is no paid or unpaid phone support and besides, Numark Cue is cheaper and carries the name Numark; if image is everything, Cue sounds a lot better than Virtual. Plugins and skins are mostly developed by normal users and were intended for the Windows platform, no wonder Mac users are disappointed that they don't have much variety.

You age is showing. When you grow up, you will realize that only the irresponsible make excuses for their illegal behavior. All the excuses you gave above are so full of bullshit, I can smell it through my monitor. Here is a little lesson for you. If someone owns a product, they have a right to be paid for it. If you don't like it, don't use it. You do not have the right to steal it. Is it alright for me to steal your equipment? If that is to hard for you to understand, ask someone who has a clue, to explain it to you.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 9:56 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Andrew87 wrote :
Numark Cue is cheaper and carries the name Numark; if image is everything, Cue sounds a lot better than Virtual. Plugins and skins are mostly developed by normal users and were intended for the Windows platform, no wonder Mac users are disappointed that they don't have much variety.

Huh??
Its the exact same cost, and exact same software....BTW the Numark forum is full, as full as a new forum can be, of Mac users asking the same questions they are asking here...The only difference, I mean ONLY DIFFERENCE, is CUE users do not show up on the Virtual DJ map. Or, if you are a VDJRadio DJ your session info doesnt show up if you hover with your mouse.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 9:57 pm
In the UK Cue is cheaper. It may be the same software, but at least with Cue you can get the satisfaction of a boxed version and a phone number to bitch at Numark if you please. Besides, the only reason people buy Cue is because Numark are better at marketing than Atomix. If it were not for this reason and they are the same price as you say - people would buy VirtualDJ and those forums you mention would not be so full.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:07 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
You age is showing. When you grow up, you will realize that only the irresponsible make excuses for their illegal behavior. All the excuses you gave above are so full of bullshit, I can smell it through my monitor. Here is a little lesson for you. If someone owns a product, they have a right to be paid for it. If you don't like it, don't use it. You do not have the right to steal it. Is it alright for me to steal your equipment? If that is to hard for you to understand, ask someone who has a clue, to explain it to you.

I'm not going to get into the whole conversation of the distribution of digital bits, 1's and 0's on these forums. However, software piracy is widespread is a fact. Infact, Windows XP ships with audio files created using cracked software. Have a go at Microsoft, not me. It may not be morally right but it happens. I did explain in another thread some reasons as why people of my age group would pirate this software. The main factor is it's marketted like software for hobbiests rather than a professional package; the running of support and add-ons would support that viewpoint too. The price factor is another part, AtomixMP3 was a lot cheaper and when people are paying for a Hercules Mk2, they do not expect to have to pay 130% of the same again to buy the software which they thought was coming with it.

Also if you haven't noticed, I did buy the product. I am using it, I do like it. It's not perfect and I'm not going to lick the developers bottoms like some members on these forums do.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:13 pm
OK Andrew, help me out here..is it VDJ you hate? Or the marketing stratagy? You keep going on about this, like the forums can address the marketing aspect, and if you dont like the software, why are you here at all?? Just trying to figure this angle of yours out...thanks, peace T

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:15 pm
I don't hate either. I just think it's silly to tell someone to go kill themselves in such detail on a public forum. I tried taking the subject away to something of a more serious matter. I mentioned in my previous post that I do like the software, but it's not perfect and a lot of things which should be feature in the software haven't been; e.g. proper Vista compatibility. I refuse to accept that it would take longer than an hours work by one coder to have sorted out the saving issues and then release a patch which Vista users could download. Failing that, seeing as Atomix don't seem to answer support tickets from what I've been reading recently, these forums should contain stickied forum threads with important information such as how to fix these issue.

As for the marketing thing, I just feel that VDJ would have been cheaper had it not been for the introduction of Cue and perhaps more people would be buying the software. Was just trying to keep something relevent to the topic which wasn't to do with how the OP could go kill himself.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:22 pm
I have been using CUE since November. I use it often, very often. I am on the Radio staff, and it gets worked over pretty hard at the private events I use it at. I have not had any issues that were not quickly resolved with a little research and mouse work on my part. What you are asking is for Ford to re-work a car after it has been sold. Wait for the next version, if you still see problems, then complaing..but there is nothing to be done with 4.3 at this point in time. That is just business.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:28 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TearEmUp, i think andrew87 just expressing his view n not complaining. Spread the love guys..
Cheers:))

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:32 pm
Andrew87 wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :

I'm not going to get into the whole conversation of the distribution of digital bits, 1's and 0's on these forums. However, software piracy is widespread is a fact. Infact, Windows XP ships with audio files created using cracked software. Have a go at Microsoft, not me. It may not be morally right but it happens. I did explain in another thread some reasons as why people of my age group would pirate this software. The main factor is it's marketted like software for hobbiests rather than a professional package; the running of support and add-ons would support that viewpoint too. The price factor is another part, AtomixMP3 was a lot cheaper and when people are paying for a Hercules Mk2, they do not expect to have to pay 130% of the same again to buy the software which they thought was coming with it.

Also if you haven't noticed, I did buy the product. I am using it, I do like it. It's not perfect and I'm not going to lick the developers bottoms like some members on these forums do.

It is clear that you don't get it. It has nothing to do with your paying for the software. It has to do with your continued excuses for stealing. You keep giving reasons for stealing, as if one of them will be a good one. " THERE ARE NO GOOD REASONS TO STEAL". Just because it is wide spread, does not make it OK. You sound like a child, "Billy's doing it". I guess I should not expect more from you. It's about your behavior, and what you advocate. As for the MK2, here is another thing grown ups do. They read the fine print, and ask questions "before they buy".

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:43 pm
43%