快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: songs not playing from the beginning in automix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have written numerous times and am wondering if you have fixed the problem with the automix function turned on. Sings cue themselves as it loads and a lot of times it is many secinds into the song-so when it plays it does not start at the beginning, but at the cue position it has set. Aslo happens at the end of songs. Songs will be cut off before the actual end of the son

发表时间 Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 6:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can set the start and end points with cues ,

this setting was designed for club djs who dint want intros or outros

but the team are aware that some people want it to play the full song
and are looking into it

发表时间 Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 7:24 pm
djmikej wrote :
I have written numerous times and am wondering if you have fixed the problem with the automix function turned on. Sings cue themselves as it loads and a lot of times it is many secinds into the song-so when it plays it does not start at the beginning, but at the cue position it has set. Aslo happens at the end of songs. Songs will be cut off before the actual end of the son

Go to 'config/options/force fade' and set to enabled. All the songs will start at the beginning and run to the end. Hope that helps.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 3:49 am
I tried the advice you gave & it still occassionally starts the next song about 2-4 seconds in, thus missing the opening riff or verse.

It sounds very unprofessional. Anyone else experiencing this?

What can we do to fix this?

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 6:29 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Many discussions on this. The team is working on this possibly for the next update.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 7:08 pm
Hey,

How bout you try to actually dj and you won't have to worry about automix.

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 7:52 am
Donnie Blaze wrote :
Hey,

Hey,

How bout you actually buy your version and you'll be more qualified to make flippant remarks!

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 11:33 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TopHouse wrote :
Donnie Blaze wrote :
Hey,

Hey,

How bout you actually buy your version and you'll be more qualified to make flippant remarks!

lol..

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 3:11 pm
2 funny

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 12:28 am
Oh,

I don't use Virtual DJ.

But I am a DJ....and I think that qualifies me to make a flippant remark about someone who uses a feature called automix.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 8:32 am
Sarcasim RULES!!!

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:59 am
Donnie,

As long as I PAID for it, I should be able to do anything I want with it.

The automix feature comes in handy for cocktail/dinner music, load a series of tunes & let it roll.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:07 pm
Donnie Blaze wrote :
Oh,

I don't use Virtual DJ.

But I am a DJ....and I think that qualifies me to make a flippant remark about someone who uses a feature called automix.

So you don't use virtualdj! Yet you see fit to tell people who DO use it and have BOUGHT it, what they should & shouldn't be doing with it.

Great qualifications you have there!

For cloud cuckoo land!!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:34 pm
Listen I couldn't help myself when I seen the thread. But I apologize. I don't want to hijack your thread, especially when your trying to get help.

Mix On....Donnie Blaze

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:37 pm
"Many discussions on this. The team is working on this possibly for the next update."

This is a good statement from someone up above, but what does "possibly" working on something mean anyways.

They are either working on it or they aren't? Which is it!?

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 8:11 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
They are working on it ;)
Patience :)

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:28 pm
buddy2007 wrote :
I tried the advice you gave & it still occassionally starts the next song about 2-4 seconds in, thus missing the opening riff or verse.

It sounds very unprofessional. Anyone else experiencing this?

What can we do to fix this?

I forgot, you also have to set the 'Fade Length' to 0.0s. The songs will play all the way through.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 3:26 am
djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Guys
Thanks for the help and I hope that Virtual DJ can fix this problem. To Donnie Blaze: Sometimes doing private functions you can use the automix feature (cocktail & dinner hour). There are also a few bars in town where Live entertainment is not allowed(because of theneighborhood association). So. I setup my computer and make playlists and drag songs in and out of the playlist as the night goes on(I cannot stay in the booth)-so I need automix! I have been DJing for over about 30 years, and at some of the clubs there was no variable pitch control on some turntables-trying mixing back then. I can play, but sometimes situations call for the automix to be used.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 4:50 am
Here in maine, about every DJ I know that uses VDJ uses automix almost entirely as there are many types of gigs and situations that call for it. Just wanted to add this in as it seems like automix is not used by many DJ's. It is and a lot at that for a number of reasons. It would be nice to perfect that function as I see it.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 5:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)