快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Auto Mix glitch ... - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

@cstoll

HOW DARE YOU!!! Who do you think you are, coming on these forums, and providing fixes, to whom ever will listen to you? What are you some kind of butt licker for the company, telling us the software is perfect? Don't you know that this is a bug, and software is responsible for actually making me stand up and work? I don't like your condescending tone, even if you know what you are talking about. In the future, please keep your fixes to yourself, so that I can come here and pitch a fit about all the bugs the company has failed to fix. I've had enough of your generous help, so knock it off.

@Musikguate

Why would you listen to some ultra-vip member that knows what he's talking about? I don't want to hear about your happiness, just because your issue has been resolved. This forum is for crying, and bitching, not about getting help. The next thing you know, people will think that this software has some value. One more post like that, and the company may actually sell a copy or two.

Any more happy post from either of you, and you will be banned.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:17 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A Man and His Music
Very funny. Quite accurate.

MUSIKGUATE

New setup turned out great.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ A Man and His Music --- WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTT!!!!! --- ROFL - LMAO --- your to much man!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:10 pm
@Musikguate

I thought I told you, no more happy post. I looked at your new setup, and I can tell you right now I don't like it. First off, I don't like the way you thought everything out. Why would you pay so much attention to the details? What's up with cutting all the pieces in straight lines? Why would you hide all the wires, and adapters in their own compartments? I guess you think you are some kind of big shot, getting it all to fit so neatly into the carrying case? Well I am not impressed, because I can see the scratch on one of the screw heads. Just because you covered it up with the black carpet, I still know it's there. Even though it's neat, portable, and original, I still don't like it. So there, you show off.

OK, so it did make me think about my need for a four channel mixer. But only for a minute. Great job.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:20 pm
I'm glad you guys got it. Thanks to cstoll, I have to go find another bug to bitch about.

On a serious note, Thanks.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:42 pm
ReTangoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@ Musikguate, thanks for your post! Agree with, I'm sure they'll fix it, and glad you could fix the issue... and great article the stanton one, thanks!
@cstoll, thanks a lot for your advice, but I'm in Scot's (skell11) situation... the directx driver did not fix the issue for me... I thought it did, but after 15 songs... bang, it happened again.. only once in so many songs, but I am not at ease knowing this glitch exists... I hope dev team fix it on next release... after all v3.4 worked with the exact same drivers I am using with 4.3..
@dev team.. I have Windows XP SP2, Hercules MK2, ASIO4ALL installed, Acer travelmate 8100... and the automix glitch!.. glad to give you more details if you need to help you find the bug..

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 5:10 pm
nice to see a dev response to this problem. not.

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 5:21 pm
@ReTango - actually you it may be fixed. if you remember the song(s) that it then gave you problems with - look at the AutoMix settings. I ahve seen some posts where these bogus settings got set and one the person removed the settings then everything played fine.

Let me know if you need my help with this.

cstoll

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 8:27 pm
@ A Man An his Music

I've been arround this forum arround a year now, I've seen and read your posts, this forum is basically to help other members with their problems and questions about the software, so why are you bitching about it so much, I said to Cstoll that my problem was Sound Card Drivers, as with DJ I/O the problem was totally fix, I just came back from a gig and for about 1 hour 1/2 I used the automix and not even one song skipped or glitched, so for me, what Cstoll said about the DirectX updates wasn't my problem, but I say thanks to him, not because he fixed my problem, but he was kind enought to take the time of sugesting a fix to the problem, will, is what this forum is all about, I bet no one, and I mean, no one that helps in this forum is getting something from Atomix Prod. in return, that's what makes this forum so great, everybody does what they do in here for their own will.

Your attitude really threw me over, as I said, I've read your posts and most of them are about helping and sujesting in problems that you are aware or happened to you in the past. You are a VIP member and Cstoll is an Ultra VIP member, I really don't kown and really don't care how you got to this level, what I'm pretty sure about it, is that you got to this level by helping people with their problems, at least that's what ACW told me when I asked him about this level issue, so why bitching about my thanks to Cstoll??????????????????????

About my set up................I'm really gald you don't like it, and I'm really glad you noticed all the mistakes I made making it, it is mine, not yours, and I do like it, because I made it from scratch, the reason I posted about my new modification to it, is to try to give more ideas to the people in here, that was the reason why a post tha say "SHOW OFF YOUR GEAR " exsit, witch it was basically fomented by yours trully, not to show it off, but to give new ideas or at least diferent ideas to other, that's what this forum is all about.

And last but not least, who is giving you the authority to banned me from this forum, if someone should be banned is you.................your attitude about this is not what we need, and when I say we, I mean all the VDJ Comunity that come in here to either look for an answer to their problems or to help other fix them. You really do not deserve the VIP member level............

So, please....spare me man, I've done nothing to nobody in here to have that kind of response from you or anybody, I don't do it, so I don't like nobody to do it to me............................that's the Golden Rule............I bet you know where that rule comes from and if you don't ...........then try the Bible........I bet HE knows what's he is talking about................I'm not mad or resent you..........not at all...................but I do feel sorry for yourself............................so if you have the authority.........That I really doubt that..................Banned me..............I dare you ................jajajajajajajajajajajajaja.

So If you like to bitch a bout something...........now you really have a reason to do it, so, knock yourself out man..................jejejejejeje

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 07 @ 6:31 am
@Musikgate -- please ignore 'A Man and His Music' -- he has a interesting sense of humor from time to time and this is one of them. Please don't take it the wrong way.

He will now probably complain/bitch about me apologizing for him.

GLAD to know things went well on your gig.

cstoll

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 07 @ 3:56 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That is A Man and His Music :)
He just don't put the smiley at the end of joke, but that is his style and I like it :P

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 12:24 am
Well, first of all, at the begining I really thought it was just a prank, but anyway, what a sense of humor he has..........................I realy don't intend to offend anybody, but please..................

If it was just a joke then my appologies............

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 4:02 am
I wish my Industry friends could read some of these posts...lol

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 5:38 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I wish my friends could READ...period!

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 8:15 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
@Musikguate

I thought I told you, no more happy post. I looked at your new setup, and I can tell you right now I don't like it. First off, I don't like the way you thought everything out. Why would you pay so much attention to the details? What's up with cutting all the pieces in straight lines? Why would you hide all the wires, and adapters in their own compartments? I guess you think you are some kind of big shot, getting it all to fit so neatly into the carrying case? Well I am not impressed, because I can see the scratch on one of the screw heads. Just because you covered it up with the black carpet, I still know it's there. Even though it's neat, portable, and original, I still don't like it. So there, you show off.

OK, so it did make me think about my need for a four channel mixer. But only for a minute. Great job.

I am sitting here stunned. Am I typing in english, and it is showing up in Chinese? It is either that, or you are smoking some serious stuff. Please read this post again, slowly. No, I'm serious, slowly. This post is a compliment to the work you did on your system. I thought it was humorous, but I guess we are not on the same page. I made reference to the previous post, which was also humorous.

A Man and His Music wrote :
@cstoll

HOW DARE YOU!!! Who do you think you are, coming on these forums, and providing fixes, to whom ever will listen to you? What are you some kind of butt licker for the company, telling us the software is perfect? Don't you know that this is a bug, and software is responsible for actually making me stand up and work? I don't like your condescending tone, even if you know what you are talking about. In the future, please keep your fixes to yourself, so that I can come here and pitch a fit about all the bugs the company has failed to fix. I've had enough of your generous help, so knock it off.

@Musikguate

Why would you listen to some ultra-vip member that knows what he's talking about? I don't want to hear about your happiness, just because your issue has been resolved. This forum is for crying, and bitching, not about getting help. The next thing you know, people will think that this software has some value. One more post like that, and the company may actually sell a copy or two.

Any more happy post from either of you, and you will be banned.

Again, I invite you to read the above post, slowly. DJ Alf is right, I do not use smiley faces.

From now on, I will be selective how I spread my humor around. At least there are a few that get it.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 8:43 am
I got it!

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 3:07 pm
@ A Man and his Music

I'm terribly sorry man, That's what I thought when I started to read your post, then I got a little confused. Never intended to offend anybody, you sure have a weird sense of humor.........jajajajajaja

I hope no damage has been done here.

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 3:56 pm
AMAHM must like and respect you... he usually doesn't apologize for his forwardness. Well done!

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 5:26 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
fatkatzdj wrote :
AMAHM must like and respect you... he usually doesn't apologize for his forwardness. Well done!

They are lucky they are alive :) LOL

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 9:21 pm
skell11PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorry cstoll, I was not referring to you when I said answers were condecending but A Man And His Music is the perfect example of my point. I am not a PC wizard nor do I claim to be all I want is a product that I purchase to do all the things that is advertises. If it includes an auto mix feature it should work or the manufacturer should stand behind it. With all the good feedback I am sure it will get resolved in the future and as I have said earlier I LIKE THE PROGRAM. It just never ceases to amaze me that folks can sit behind a keyboard and make such rediculous rants that are unwarrented. Especially from folks that are in essence representing a software business. I would be pissed if I was the creator of VDJ and that guy is one of my so called resources to new customers just purchasing and learning the program. Shame on me for not knowing to search user forums for possible glitches in a program before I baught it, even though I did not have the problem before I bought it with the free 30 days or so that you get. I guess I am suppose to be mystic and forsee all problems that may or may not occur. Anyway, I was in Vegas this weekend and was at a club that the DJ was using VDJ with video and TRV, it work well and looked to be the premier software for this application. I really appreciate the effort cstoll and you are correct all pc's are not created equal and I could see how there may be different ways to skin a cat for different applications. As for A Man and his Music, thanks for nothing, your words of wisdom and snarky remarks do nobody any good especially if you are trying to spread good will as a Virtual DJ ambassador and VIP user ... Well done!

发表时间 Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 6:34 am
91%