快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: hercules mk2 sound card not working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ddrmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
can someone explain or help me figure out why my sound card isn't working? It indicates that is installed but nothing is ever output when music is playing, whether it is in itunes or virtualdj. Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 4:19 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Are you using the home version 3.4, the one you get with the console or the pro version 4.3

I know it sounds silly but are the led lights on on the console. Do the beat lights flash when music is played.

What output are you using. I use the output at the back with 1/2 on it. I plug a rca cable into it with a small 3.5mm jack at one end and the other has 2 mono plugs ( the cable that comes with the console ) which I plug into my amp.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 5:05 am
ddrmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i'm using the home version. yeah the lights are flashing with the music right now but it's because im running the sound through my audigy 2 notebook sound card. so there is no way to hear any output from the mk2 soundcard unless the speakers are hooked up directly to the controller? If that is true, how do i hook up my 5.1 speakers to it? THanks a bunch.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 5:42 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yeah, plug the cable from your speakers if there is only one cable, into the output on the back of the console with 1/2 on it.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 6:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)