快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VIRTUAL DJ 4 WITH VISTA PATCH

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

IS THERE A WAY TO GET THE PATCH FOR VISTA FOR VIRTUAL DJ 4? I GOT THE TRIAL AND CAN'T GET IT TO WORK. IS THERE A PATCH FOR IT THAT I CAN GET? OH YEAH I'M USING IT WITH THE HERCULES. OR IS THERE NO PATCH AND I INSTALLED IT WRONG?

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 12:34 am
A PATCH TO DO WHAT? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? OH YEAH PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE IT MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING AND IT'S ALSO HARDER TO READ.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 2:21 am
I thought I would need a patch for vista just like version 3

So there is no patch with 4.0 for vista? Seems that the mk2 isn't working with it correctly, when i play one song i have the crossfader locked in the middle. and if im playing the next sone with volume all the way down it seems to play as if the volume isn't down. sorry bout the caps!

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 2:23 am
The Mk2 for me worked fine with Vista but Virtual DJ has a few issues. Make sure you download the latest drivers for your Mk2 from the Hercules website. Uninstall your current ones and reboot the machine. Make sure that as you install these drivers your Mk2 is unplugged until the installer requests for you to plug it in. It will then most likely require a firmware update (if not done so already). Once this is done, this aspect should be sorted.

Virtual DJ which comes with the Mk2 is now version v3.4.1, this version is claimed to be Vista compatible so I've no reason to doubt that. How do you have v4.0? The newest version is v4.3 too.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 2:43 am
ok im trying to use virtual dj 4.0 the trial version. but doesn't seem to work with vista... i got 3 that works with vista
i'm tyring out 4 on vista, got the new drivers
just seems not working as 3 would on vista

problem is :

when mixing a track, then i start on the other track, (crossfader in the middle **locked on center) say i'm palying the left side on virtual dj using the hercules, then the volume on the right is down all the way....when i play the new track i wanna mix in, it will play the track over the speakers as if the volume wasn't down at all.....

is there a vista patch for virtual dj 4? whereas i already got the patch for 3, no problems.....just when i try to use v dj 4 the new one.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 5:14 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
get the latest demo 4.2 :))

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 11:45 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
please use a offical version of the software it will work much better

v4.2 supports the console in vista well

with no patches needed

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 12:42 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Na Sky. VDJ V4.x has issues with preview through headphones when used with the HERC. Well the trial does anyway.

I would buy pro but not until I can see (or hear) that the trial works properly

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 2:34 pm
Hmm PFD50.. i been using the pro version, not the console edition n use it with the MK2, there no problem..DEck a, deck b, mix, split, all of which can be preview:) only until recently my headphone input have some problem (but that due to malfunction on my mk2, have it coming to 1 yr n 4 mth). Just select this when using the trial

input : none
output : headphones
Sound card: Herc MK2

output channel: master: channel 1 & 2 / headphones : channel 3 & 4

With that u should be fine:))

Have a nice spinning day

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 2:53 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Okay I will give it a go again.

Will I still use the headphone jack on the MK2 though?

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 6:12 pm
yes:)) u still can use on the mk2

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 6:13 pm
I'm running Vista and VDJ 4.3, and every time I pull a track from the Napster global database (to which I have a paid subscription), my VDJ crashes entirely. Sometimes it'll play the Napster track, but will crash during the next track, even if it's from my local drive. How about a patch, guys? The Napster thing worked fine on Windows XP, and the easy integration of Napster into VDJ is really the main reason I subscribed. Please help!

发表时间 Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 12:14 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
evilporch wrote :
I'm running Vista and VDJ 4.3, and every time I pull a track from the Napster global database (to which I have a paid subscription), my VDJ crashes entirely. Sometimes it'll play the Napster track, but will crash during the next track, even if it's from my local drive. How about a patch, guys? The Napster thing worked fine on Windows XP, and the easy integration of Napster into VDJ is really the main reason I subscribed. Please help!

Ok, please do not jack other threads with new topics.
Napster service hasn't got anything to do with Hercules and Vista now does it?
Make a new topic, and help will come your way :)

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 1:57 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks K_one

this isnt the place or time , please search the forum for the existing answers to this

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 12:02 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Anytime sky :P
Btw, search is your friend kids!

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 1:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)