快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Prelisten in headphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm using Hercules DJ console hooked up to my laptop and mixer. My config is set to one dj card...output 7.1. Headphones and speakers come out at the same time. How do I configure it to prelisten?

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 2:45 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Select 4.1 card and Headphones option, left output will be main output and right will be Headphones prelisten.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 12:45 pm
Thank you for your response. I am using the 4.1 card and the headphones option. I tried checking the 7.1 box, then tried checking the software 3d box and I tried leaving them both unchecked, but sound still comes out both headphones and speaker at the same time. The only thing I did different since it was last working properly is I installed the update and the problem started, so I uninstalled vdj and reinstalled the original version with still no luck.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 3:03 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
mark19401 wrote :
I'm using Hercules DJ console hooked up to my laptop and mixer. My config is set to one dj card...output 7.1. Headphones and speakers come out at the same time. How do I configure it to prelisten?

Which version of VDJ are you using? 4.x by any chance

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 6:18 pm
No, I was having this problem so I uninstalled and reinstalled the original version 2.00.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 7:41 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well, y dont u reinstalled ur PRo V4.3 n select this

Input : none
Output: Headphones
Soundcard: 4.1 card

output channel: master :front output / Headphones : rear outputs

Or if u plan to use with Timecoded.., try this

Input : Single Timecoded or Timecodeds (2)
Output : Headphones
Soundcard : Asio Driver
Asio Driver: Ur 4.1 card (Name) or Asio4all

Hope that help....

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 7:54 pm
Thanks, no if I upgrade to 4.3 then I can't prelisten, the 2.0 didn't work, so I tried the 2.1 and it works great.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 8:27 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Gd to hear that:)))

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 8:36 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
4.3 has issues with pre listening as does the trial version.

I was going to buy Pro but it costs too much to gamble on so have stuck to the Hercs V3.4 and it works fine.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 9:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)