快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Important Questions before Buy Virtualvinyl tommorow

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mfshvaHome userMember since 2005

Hello i think about virtualvinyl buying virtualvinyl tommorow but have 2-3 Questions left before doing this:

1. When i buy it tommorow is it the same as VirtualDJ? I mean will i get support here and can download fx,skins and so on like any other virtualdj pro user?

2. how performant is the Virtualvinyl box or better the Timecodevinyl engine of VirtualDj? I mean is it a low latency card like the SSLbox or audio8 by NI , possible to make fast good sounding scratches and is there sticker or tempodrift or not? i Think users of virtualvinyl can best answer this question

3. I have tested virtualvinyl mac version @the Shop where i want to buy it , it runs smooth on my Macbook 2GhzCoreDuo with 1GB but a really big problem , i organize my music in itunes and let Itunes organize the musicfolders this means iTunes creates folder for every artist and copy the tracks in , now virtual vinyl imported it perfectly with all playlist but ALL ARTISTS are missing????? VDJ does not read the tags from Itunes?? Is there any fix for this problem?

Sorry for my Bad english but im german i hope you can answer my questions really fast because from this things it depends to buy or not to buy. Alternativly i have seen M-audio Torq for half the Money but the GUI is not so nice.

Last question where i can get the Skin for Macbook showed in Mac Skinthread????

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 12:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
1. Yes full support and downloads
2. it seems very good , have a read of this forum to see feedbacks it can run at a much lower latency than sll

3. You can use programs such as mp3 rage to rename your songs , to Artist- Title

this wont affect itunes badly , full id3 support will be added soon

im not sure what skin you mean?

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 2:05 pm
At first thanks for the fast answer

In the Tread "Important Information regarding Skins for mac...." there is a example skin named Mixlab or so showed in the thread , this skin i mean and is this skin or any skins coming with virtualvinyl on CD native 1280x800 available??

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 2:47 pm
you can download it from the website :)

or a choice of other 1280 x 800 skins

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 2:57 pm
Sky :: I thought that the skins were not currently avaliable for Mac yet...

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 5:11 pm
for mac?

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 5:35 pm
they are supported for mac they are still exe on the website should be packaged as a dmg too soon

but as a pro user if u need a skin as a zip pm me and i will get it to you.

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 6:37 pm
ok thanks for the offer, tommorow i will buy virtual vinyl and you can send the skin mixlab and virtualscratch (ssl like) to --@--.-- :-) please optimized for 1280x800

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry mfshva no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 7:47 pm
ok i will tommorow register and repost my email adress :-)

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 7:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)