快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Low Profile Card

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

npappyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have computer that requires a low profile video card - i have checked the list and am having a difficult time finding one on the mid-high or mid level lists- - i need one capable of doing video mixing

Any suggestions would be very helpful!

Thanks
Nick

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 8:48 pm
Well to better help you could you give us the system specs of the machine you are tryin to make work.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 10:04 pm
i have a P4 2.4 ghz computer, onboard video, low profile case, 2 300 gb hdd, win xp home, 1 g ram pcdj red and vdj 4.3 - trying to convert so i can use vdj 100 % of the time and video mix - I have been using the list trying to search out a card in the mid - very high end range that is also low profile and cant find any of them!

I am also going to upgrade to 2 gb ram when i open the machine up to change the video card.

Thank you in advance for any leads :)
Nick

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 8:40 pm
Does this computer have AGP or PCI or PCI-E for the video card slot??? I used an AGP Radeon 9550 card in my HP and it worked ok for mixin video obviously not as good as a PCI-E card but it worked. If you have normal PCI then u are kinda screwed.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 11:34 pm
may just have to get a new case and fortuatly there cheap and you wont need a powersuply. jsut swap it over and u shouldnt need a refomat.

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 7:48 pm
Have AGP and PCI

Again has to be Low Profile cause of space constraints

Thank you
Nick

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 2:02 am
I have ran the ATI 9550 card AGP and mixed videos, make sure you have 2 gig ram. Now it isnt as good as the PCI-E cards, but you can mix video with a clean OS. I will see what they still make and get back to ya.

I was usin a HP 2.8 P4 with 1.5 gig ram and the 9550 card and it worked.

Ok go to tigerdirect.com and search video cards by AGP
256mb X1300 pro gddr2
512 mb X1650 pro or X1600 make sure you have a powerful enough power supply for the computer and I believe you need to send power to the card

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)