快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: no videos lately on my 12 inch

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
What's up with that? I spent a whole month for nothing.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 12:26 am
What?

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 12:54 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah, what do you mean exactly?
I think you need to explain a little bit more for us to help ;)

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 2:27 am
Oh, sorry. Well some of us are members of my12inch.com because they are now offering videos. But, this month we got NO new videos. A real waste of money for video users.

No help needed, just venting.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 2:50 am
Yeah I dropped my subscription after the first month. You have to pay extra if you want the 'good' videos. Most of the ones that were included in the $50 a month weren't that great. Way to much Rap (not good Hip Hop) and not enough of the other genres.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 5:49 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
do you guys think it's worth the 50$ for a one month subscription if i'm only looking for audio?

i hear a lot of the popular radio dj's put their exclusive remixes on that site...

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 6:38 am
Charlie Five, did you find anything else?

I also never noticed about paying extra for other videos on that site.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 2:31 pm
ktilak wrote :
do you guys think it's worth the 50$ for a one month subscription if i'm only looking for audio?

i hear a lot of the popular radio dj's put their exclusive remixes on that site...

Its a pretty good site for MP3's. Most are good quality. Alot of Hip Hop/Rap music. Not much Rock, Pop and Dance. A few exclusives. If your producing Mash-Ups or creating your own Remixes/Bootlegs I would say get in. They release a good amount of instrumentals and acapellas. If you play mostly Rap/Hip Hop MP3's I would get in. If your looking for Dance/House go with Beatport.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 5:21 pm
DJ Doc Z wrote :
Charlie Five, did you find anything else?

I also never noticed about paying extra for other videos on that site.

Really. I can't get in now as I'm not a member but when I was, there were a ton of vids that were like $.99-$1.99 extra. I think it was in 'diggin in the crates'. Or a 'Remix' section. Go in and search for vids in one of those sections, I remember the 1st vid to come up was Amerie, One Thing for like a buck...

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 5:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)