快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: some good news

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i got the phone call ........i have a short list of the 3 best gentleman clubs in philadelphia ,pa .....and i have been trying to get in at 2 of the 3........and i have succeeded , i will be starting at soon..... i don't wanna be anymore specific than that for awhile..... i am very pleased ..... experience at a place like this could make major venues in Atlantic City or New York within reach......

i really need this , i have 1 daughter off to college this summer and the other next spring/summer.... tonight i may just splurge and down some corona's .... gasp, the good stuff and on a week night too....lol

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 3:34 am

Congrats man ;) best of luck

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 3:37 am
Excellent , Good for you Chuck.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 3:48 am
thanks gents.......that means a lot coming from you guys

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 4:02 am
I know the feeling when you pound the pavement to get into something and it pays out later....

great job and good luck

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 4:11 am
Good for you man. I didn't even know you were this close to Philly. I'm in DE. Good luck.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 4:15 am
thanks fatkatz and Mantahoe.....

by the way .......none of this means i'm giving up my mobile business .........

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 4:32 am
Good job Chuck welcome to the club, the Gentleman's Club that is. :)

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 4:48 am
All the best. Let me know when it works out, I will come visit.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 5:00 am
I have family in Norristown and I'm from Baltimore... I used to have a beach house in LBI... I hope to get back there the fall after wedding season... I'll look you up

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 5:19 am
I was born in a hall way at Johns Hopkins, (I was in a hurry). Moved to Jersey in 67.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 7:21 am
wow, great you guys are close by.....yeah the first round's on me ......no, i don't mean it's ON me, i mean i'll pay for it .....

i moved to jersey in '69

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 10:46 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You mean "Joisey"...don't ya?
lol

Congrats on the new spot in da club!

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 1:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)