快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Behringer BCD300 - VCD ? Does Mic Work - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi has any one got the BCD 3000 and if so does it work with VDJ ?
When i say work i mean does everything work ie: The Mircophone ? (Unlike the BCD2000)

?????

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 12:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the bcd3000 will work

and the mic will work in wmd mode

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 3:00 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok Sky, and what about VDJ? Will it work with BCD in WDM mode with all functions, buttons, knobs and LED-signals? Line in etc.?

发表时间 Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 4:39 pm
the controler will work for sure

so will most of the soundcard

, as for the line in i cant confirm that as i havent got one and i havent spoken to the team about it

发表时间 Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 6:10 pm
Hey Sky have you ever touched a BCD on your own?
Have you ever tried to use a BCD in WDM-mode with VDJ?
Are you shure of what you say if you are telling over and over "it will work"?

Go to some of your teamers, tell him to set a BCD in WDM-mode and try to work with it.
Use the buttons, knobs and look at the status-LED's.
The come back here and tell us again VDJ works with a BCD in WDM-mode!
Oh, while you're at it, try to use a mic and control it with BCD ......

Normaly i would wish you good luck with this, but you're a moderator and you're the one who is telling us always VDJ works with a BCD in WDM-mode. So you won't need any luck, you will shurely know what to do to get this setup to work.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 5:22 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
A tad bit harsh Tanzi, considering Sky is volunteering his time. Sky is very knowledgable and he is doing a super job considering what is being asked of him. If support tells him something will work, it will work. But to get aggrivated at him and taking the aggrivation out on him is a bit out of line. If you are having an issue that he can not help with submit a serivce ticket. Peace.....T

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 6:49 pm
tanzi! i have already told you in the other thread you created about this

it was tested and i asked for the result and was told

standard wmd mode works.

please cool your jets!

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 7:38 pm
Let's wait and see what time will bring when the first users have their BCD3k and post their experiences.
If you're right you'll get ab big sorry from me Sky!

But for all what i read during the last year concerning VDJ's compatibility to the BCD2K i think time will proof me right with what i said.

Ok, i might have been a little harsh but let's try to remember what happend when BCD2k came out.
If all things we have been promised by VDJ's team (including the "full and native support") would have come true, BCD and VDJ would be the perfect combination today!

But where are we now? Behringer is coming up with the second edition of their BCD and the promises from VDJ are bloody similar to the ones given for the BCD2K wich are still not fulfilled.

As an example:
We have been told that Mic is already working with BCD2K in WDM mode (yes, also Sky said this).
Pointing to my last post -> Go an try this.
Setup your BCD2K (if you have one) in WDM mode, connect your mic AND use your BCD2K as a controller as it's ment to.

Oh, and by the way:
What do you mean exactly when you say:

"the bcd3000 will work and the mic will work in wmd mode"

->all buttons, knobs and LED's are working as they are supposed to AND Mic is working and controllable by BCD at the same time (using WDM mode) ?

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 2:54 am

@ Tanzi

Here is something for you to think about before you go attacking everybody

1) WHY did Behringer stop making the BCD2000 and released a new model ?

2) WHY did Behringer just turn the back to all the complaints about it not working with the OFFICAL software B-DJ for the console ?

3) WHY have Behringer even admitted to the BCD2000 being extremely sensitive to hardware setups, and having bad chip, making it VERY likely to crash any software ?

Add that together, and you might find out the reason VDJ and BDC2000 arent good friends.
Its made completely wrong, and has asio mic at the line in !! What the .... Thats just silly, and is something VDJ dont want to support, as VDJ has delicate support for timecode for lineins, and did not want to recode the whole software to support a console that was never any good in the first place.

NOW, that the BCD3000 is out, things might change. But we havent got the BCD3000 yet, so lets wait and see.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 3:12 am
Right Norway...I am one of the guys that is waiting for bcd3000. bcd2000 works great with VDJ and a desktop, but with a laptop just as a controller so, lets wait and see how bcd300 works with VDJ, and I wil be one of the most dedicaded tester for vdj and bcd3000 for sure...:)....any way..nice time to say Hi...

Dj Quintana

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 6:14 am
I'm not attacking everybody Norway, i'm only pointing out that meny promises that have been made by VDJ before BCD2K came out are still not fulfilled.

And now it's starting over again with BCD3K.
Don't you thing new users might look in here thinking about buying a BCD3K and VDJ?
I think new users should be aware to be a little carefull with things like "it will work" or "works in WDM mode".

WHY are you always blaming an ASIO mic? There are other parts of DJ-Software wich have no problem supporting this?
WHy have you always told us Asio mic might work in the future and you are working on it if you say now
Quote :
Thats just silly, and is something VDJ dont want to support

WHY dont you say .. We have no BCD3K yet and we dont know if it will work?

its always the same
Sky said
Quote :
the bcd3000 will work and the mic will work in wmd mode

Quote :
it was tested and i asked for the result and was told

and you said
Quote :
But we havent got the BCD3000 yet, so lets wait and see.

WHY is it hard to understand that this seems a little too similar to the thing that happend when BCD2K came out?

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 12:35 pm
i was talking about the 2000 which was tested by the team and users

which i aslo told you in the other thread..

the 3000 isnt even for sale yet over most of the world.

universal concepts apply for all soundcards and controlers

regardless of how good or bad they are they should all work with mic under wmd

so should the 3000

beringer should by now learnt not to repeat their mistakes again..

and installed higher quality chips

i notice another improvement

Use the 2 internal phono preamps to mix your vinyl records with MP3 files or run the BCD3000 as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control

this should now allow timecoded use aslo hopefully

the reason why asio mic is a problem is only a few cards use this so previously it wasnt added to vdj maybe it will be in the future.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:23 pm
It's Does sound a little familiar guys.

Mind you If there are new users reading this thread I would recommend the Numark total over the BCD 3000.

Coupled with the DJ I/O soundcard It would do the trick nicely. It has a Mic input.

Best of all the Numark stuff is designed/built specifically for VDJ/Numark Cue.

I had the BCD2000 and personally will not buy any more Beheringer products ever again.

I returned it and got a real controller
DAC2 and DMC2

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:23 pm
i agree with you marcel

typicaly beringer equipment is of a low build quality

why not use a numark controler

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:25 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
or Hercules MK2 - All in one.:) and it did great for me and most of us here.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:52 pm
and so we come back to the point of this misery

now you say "it should - it should - it should"
let me remind you what you said before my somehow critical posts
Quote :
the bcd3000 will work and the mic will work in wmd mode

And this really sounds a little familiar Marcel ;)

Please dont misunderstood my harshness, VDJ is a really good pice of DJ-Soft.
I use it 6 days a week and it's perfect for what i do with it (except the missing mic)
The things making me angry are the promises which have been made and the way its starting over now with the BCD3K.

The best way would be to say:
"We dont have a BCD3K yet and we dont know if or how it will work together with VDJ"
(even if this means you will sell maybe 20 licences less for now)

Theres no shame in this, no one can know if it works as its not really in stock somwhere.
Go buy one, test it to it's bones and THEN let's talk about whats working and what is not!

Please no more: it should, we think it will, maybe , normally .......
We went trough this long enough with the BCD2K!

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:55 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Tanzi, my DJ brother, you need to direct this anger it the right place. Write a letter, a real letter, to both Atomix, and Behringer. Your continued level of negativity twords people who are only trying to help you on the forum is misguided. I understand your aggrivation, I own a BCD2000, but it didnt work right so I found something that did. Maybe you should too, rather than being upset with the moderators. Peace

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 3:54 pm
Just Got a BCD2000 as only just available in New Zealand, With virtual dj it freezes after a period of time and mic does not work.
Is there a way to cure these problems, has anyone got the mic to work with BCD2000

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 6:36 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Mic works only in ASIO mode as I know, but VDJ does not support that (for now). Other things you can solve with mapper and search in Blogs section for help or on the forum, written many times ;)
Too bad you couldn't get Hercules :(

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 7:11 pm
nitebeatdisco wrote :
Just Got a BCD2000 as only just available in New Zealand, With virtual dj it freezes after a period of time and mic does not work.
Is there a way to cure these problems, has anyone got the mic to work with BCD2000

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/60644/Hardware_Technical_Support/_HW_How_to_solve__issues_with_bad_sound__unstable_devices__pops_and_crackles_.html

the freezes are caused by conflicts caused by the chip in the card

check this as to the mic go into the bcd dj software and set it to wmd mode

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 10:29 pm
63%