快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Who have vestax vci 100

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Maybe every DJ who use vestax controller should sign here to show Virtualdj that there are a lot of users with vestax controler and so they can solve the problem.

I Use MK2 and Vestax Controler

Vestax Users:
DJ Papaoke (Germany)

发表时间 Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 3:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes they are aware and are working on it

发表时间 Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 5:27 pm
I'll say one thing. The VCI-100 with fully working VDJ will be absolutely brilliant.

A

发表时间 Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 10:16 pm
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats not the question! Please write your Name if you have the vestax controler.

发表时间 Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 8:11 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Whats the point of that? Atomix team is working on full support on Vestax, that's all you need to know ;)

发表时间 Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 3:56 pm
Well, Alf that's good news, but it's the first time it's been announced when Sky put it up above. ;-)

a

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 12:16 am
Papaoke wrote :
thats not the question! Please write your Name if you have the vestax controler.

Keep your hair on ;-)

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 12:17 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
asymptote wrote :
Well, Alf that's good news, but it's the first time it's been announced when Sky put it up above. ;-)

It is logical thing, if BCD 2000 had support than Vestax will have it too for sure since it is way better than Behringer.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 2:35 pm
Yeah, you're right , it's logical, and I think I should say that I am so pleased with VDJ for their continued development and the way they respond to new advances in controllers.

It will be so good to use the VCI with VDJ. A bit of patience is all that is required from those people who get worked up. After all they chose the VCI-100 knowing that VDJ wasn't supported, so should take it as a bonus if support is added later.

A

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 5:31 pm
DJROMZHome userMember since 2006
I have it. But would love to use it with VDJ.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 9:28 pm
I to Have the vestax Vci 100 .. Give the guys at VDJ a break , Everybody knows it is still the best dj software out. I will wait patiently .

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)