快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Not trying to start any crap, but.......

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have my mac hooked up to my plasma in the living room, and every time I surf to the VDJ website, my girlfriend says "Who's That Tool At The Top?" almost died laughing... so it's not just us who wonder why he's there...

meaning the DJ Guy....

have we ever figured out why he's there, and what he has to do with virtual DJ?

I mean if you google him, you'll find nothing, so he's obviously no one special...
so why does he get the top of the page?

why not me?

I mean I'm at least on the forums....

let's all start posting .jpg files of us in the same pose so we can have them alternate our pictures...

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 7:15 pm
this board is need of a face lift. I have a photo shoot on monday. so i'll have pics then.

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 7:40 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
another the "guy at the top of the page" post

YAWN..........

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 7:55 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
my photo is already up on the boards...please inform local law enforcement officers at the earliest...do not approach this person......

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 7:55 pm
as i said previously it's Fred, Fred Virtual the owner's son.....

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 8:02 pm
actually, uhh , i'd like to volunteer my pic since you need someone obviously cool , magnetic , ruggedly handsome , yet modest........

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 8:05 pm
actually a slideshow of some of us *would be way cool **.......

* could be real horrorshow
** and possibly cause facial tics

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 8:13 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
actually, uhh , i'd like to volunteer my pic since you need someone obviously cool , magnetic , ruggedly handsome , yet modest........

Please Chuck I just ate my lunch...LOL

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 8:17 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
lol lol lol

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 8:24 pm
If you look in small print beside his armpit (ewww) his name appeared a while a go DJ STYLE.
A google search revealed this website:
http://www.djstyle.com/index2.html

Which is for a black dude from New York City. Who happens to be a hell of a DJ.

Another Search Relvealed : DJ H Style , A latino DJ also form NYC. (his site is in spanish)

But that particular DJ STYLE on the top of the Web page. I've come to think of him as a Promo Shot from a modleing angency. They got some dude dressedhim up - did his har and put a headset on him and said : "Now try to look like a DJ"

And Clickity Click: Barbra Trick we have a photo.

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 8:43 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
http://www.laboitenoiredumusicien.com/

On the "DJ" pannel, click on "Web_TV" and then you will have some videos of the French DJs team of Numark.

One video is with DJ Style presenting the mixer Numark EFX 5000 ;-)

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 9:41 pm
I'm one of the guys who have been bitching about these web pages (and previous skins,) needing a face-lift for ages. A fresh, but neutral design would do you a lot of good. VDJ's history in design have not been very good. The skins in previous versions, these web-pages and packaging for both software and TCV's can be summed up in two words: cheesy and tacky. The TCV sleeves are downright ugly. It has amateur written all over it. I very much suspect the one('s) responsible beeing a DJ with some design skills. Ephasize on "some".

Seriously, you should either get new people in your design-department or out-source it. Why not get a little help from Numark, either funds or people. Spending a little money on appearance will undeniably help selling your product.

发表时间 Sun 27 May 07 @ 10:20 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
less is more, i like the website as it is at the moment (apart from the picture). its not a personal thing, i dont want there to be a picture of ANYONE on EVERY SINGLE PAGE. i cant belive im using up my bandwidth downloading his face every time i go to a new page?!?!?!

i dont know who he is, i dont care who he is, it doesnt matter who he is, hes not making the website look better, infact having some C list DJ emblazened with pride of place on every page of this site puts VDJ (for the average visitor) exactly in the catagory Atomix and Numark dont want to be, cheep and amateurish (hell even his Numark HD125 headphones are crap, they came bundled free with my sub £100 mixer) leads me to aggree with Marcel that it LOOKS like a hired model rather than a DJ whos face has something to add to this website

its just tacky, basicly

发表时间 Mon 28 May 07 @ 12:53 am
I know it's been posted a million times before, I just found it funny that my girlfriend, who spends zero time on this site picked that out first thing...

I explained to her how many threads have already been posted over this topic!

:)

I really could care less...

发表时间 Mon 28 May 07 @ 2:23 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Steve Lynch wrote :
I really could care less...

Same here, topic close please :)

发表时间 Mon 28 May 07 @ 11:13 am
Next.

发表时间 Tue 29 May 07 @ 8:56 am
The only thing that bugs me more than that guy in the upper right, is all the threads that bitch about him being there.

发表时间 Wed 30 May 07 @ 8:22 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
anewsome wrote :
The only thing that bugs me more than that guy in the upper right, is all the threads that bitch about him being there.

Well said!

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:46 pm
im shock no one has photoshop'd that picture yet and made DJ. spidy

lol
i smell a prodject

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 9:11 pm
i thought Abba used up all the spandex ...........there's still some left ?

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 3:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)