快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Feeling melencoly

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I purchased the "Greatest Video Hits" From ZZ Top I'm in the process of capturing them with my dazzel unit and encoding them to Mpeg2 .

It's about as exciting as watching paint dry, but the upside it's like going down memory lane seeing the old Eleminator '34 Ford 3 window coupe, and the Sexy girls in full 80's fashions.

It's like I'm 14 again and listening to the old vinal I have of ZZ Top and watching "Video Hits' after school was out.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 07 @ 8:06 pm
Not sure why you're "capturing" DVDs. Wouldn't it be faster with higher quality if you ripped them instead?

发表时间 Mon 21 May 07 @ 9:57 pm
I'm capturing because I don't have ripping software. It's on the many things - under future purchases.
I actually get good useable videos, with out skips and farts or smugs, using the dazzel unit. Little boring but it does the job - for now.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 07 @ 11:05 pm
I always use DVD decrypter. A google search found this link

http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/

if you think it might be dodgy or something, PM me and I'll post you the version I've got.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 07 @ 11:17 pm
okay andy I've went to the link and downlaoded the final version that is available - appears to have been shut down.

Was this a freeware/shareware program?

I've never actually used an ISO image so I'm going to have to break new ground here. - always neat.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 07 @ 11:23 pm
smart ripper is also free, and it works great... you're going to get a much lower quality video product capturing them.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 07 @ 11:57 pm
This is what I decided to use:

http://www.clubdjpro.com/vjripper.php

It's from a compeating DJ software company(sorry guys), and it's very easy to use, couple of clicks and it's done. No ISO files, no burning, works exactly like ripping an audio CD.

The DJ software is crap, but the VJ ripper works like a damn.

发表时间 Tue 22 May 07 @ 8:23 am
That looks good that VJ ripper thing.

Let me know if you still want me to talk you through the DVD decrypter program some time- I guess the VJ ripper won't do copy protected DVDs if you ever come across any.

发表时间 Tue 22 May 07 @ 2:20 pm
Or alternatively you could look at the tutorial on my blog on how to rip dvds using dvddecrypter (also a working link in there) and converting to mpeg. Just click my name on the left.

发表时间 Tue 22 May 07 @ 4:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)