快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I am desperate for TCV help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DooYa1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I don't have an ASIO soundcard yet, but can still use the TCV’s with the 3 soundcards I have? I have VDJ 4.3, AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.20GHz Soundblaster live 5.1, Realtek AC'97 & Creative Soundblaster and am using GEMINI TT02 Turntables and GEMINI PS-04 mixer. I quite don't understand how to configure the ASIO driver to use TCV with the equipment I have. Is there something I need to do to the 3 soundcards or the ASIO config page? I have read through the forums for days and I’m just not understanding how to get it going. Maybe some sort of diagram would help me….ANY help would be gladly appreciated

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 3:58 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 14 May 07 @ 11:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try www.asio4all.com

for the all card asio driver

you can use this to make one asio card out of many basic cards

发表时间 Mon 14 May 07 @ 11:42 am
DooYa1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
forgot to say I do have ASIO4ALL & I'm not sure how to configure it to the soundcards I have to make TCV work.

发表时间 Tue 15 May 07 @ 1:28 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
for you INPUTS, select 2 channels from any combination of soundcards, and enable them. DISABLE every other 'in' channels you may see on the rest of the cards.

for example, you could have 2 sound cards, each with 1 stereo input. Then you enable each card's input, and disable any other input you may see of other soundcards

发表时间 Tue 15 May 07 @ 6:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)