快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 2 questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

a) i saw this at the radio webpage awhile back 'n now i can't find it .....how does an innocent civilian (non dj) get a copy of the radio tool bar ?

2) lol is it possible to buy a copy of the home game , er home edition and put it on a thumb drive and give it to a lady fer mudder's day present ????

发表时间 Sat 12 May 07 @ 6:44 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As for your first question: A simple search brought up a prior post by you about the headphones being like a bra: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/68642/General_Discussion/radio_toolbar.html?highlight=toolbar

A link to Kheyo's original post (where I got my d/l from) is here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/65902/General_Discussion/VDJ_RADIO_TOOL_BAR.html?highlight=toolbar

but here is the actual d/l link:

http://virtualdjradio.ourtoolbar.com/

As for your second question, I think it is the original customer who owns the license, and It's non transferable (although I'm sure a moderator or teamer would be able to confirm this).

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 2:25 am
personally i thought that was one of my best bits thank you for linking it

anyone who know's me a little bit knows i take considerable exception to spam and stealing the software

i really like the radio and the toolbar

to explain a little .... i thought it would be funny to say i thought it looked like a bra cuz i work at a topless club.... that's all , i was just sending myself up.....

and technically speaking in an audiophile way, if the headphones do some double duty , well, there none the worse for wear .........

lol

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 2:49 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
OK Chuck this is a joke, it is only a joke, had it been an actual insult you would have been informed where to tune for for information.... are you drinking today????.....lol Your posts are very scatted today. Funny, but, out there dude. I picture you wandering around the 7/11 at like three in the morningdrunk out of your mind, asking the clerk where you can try on a pair of chicken wings......

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 3:12 am
i got that !

uhhhh i'm more out there after a few corona's ....but i'm always out there ........yes they are scattered around

i bust out laughing at the 3am at the 7/11 !

actually today i've been off, bubba q'd some killer chicken 'n ribs , blew the foam off some suds, little fire in the fire bowl ........ little kid rock, wasting time , chillin' the most in a popup springtime pawty w/ some outrageous springtime blooms in the backyard , just enjoyin' the back 40 .......if you search my posts (you must be bored ) you'll find lotsa strangeness ...... i hope you'll find some fun and helpful bits too though

i draw a lotta input from groucho, don rickles , steven wright , jack benny , mel brooks , larry the cable guy, ron white , foster brooks and johnny carson , benny hill, monty python

well gotta run

i'm gonna go out to the street , put on my darkest shades , point my daughters hairdryer at the oncoming traffic and see if they slow down

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 3:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)