快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Weeeeeeee : ) Total Control - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That is some sort of locking feature.
How about some pictures of the unit, give us all, behind, front, top etc?

发表时间 Tue 15 May 07 @ 11:50 pm
DJ-ALF wrote :
That is some sort of locking feature.
How about some pictures of the unit, give us all, behind, front, top etc?

see what I can do.. give me 5

发表时间 Tue 15 May 07 @ 11:54 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
This thing has a Power DC in .. I plug it into the wall and I don’t notice and difference with it plugged in or not.. The manual is really basic and doesn’t even display the power supply and what it for… Any thoughts???

Also on the back it has a small hole with a picture of a lock under it and the manual doesn’t talk about it either.
The power DC is probably there not to drain the USB hub of any energy resource.

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:01 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
gulker wrote :
Thanks,

I was worrying about the delay. That's why in a sense I sold my ICDXs. How bad is it?
Right now I am using my DAC-2 which has almost unnoticable latency. Not the mention my backup-or-main device Denon HD-2500 which rocks. I am experimenting with it by using the coded CD mp3 to control the Virtual DJ. But I needed a good midi controller so that I can sync or add samples from Ableton Live.

There is no device setting for the Total Control I guess.

Oh well, I should not order it right away then.

Thanks for the info.

DJ Palamuth

A delay with the iCDX??? I have had my iCDXs (2) since December and have never...EVER...noticed a delay. I am sure that some vey bright person here will come up with a way to make it (the Total Control) perform up to our expectations, I mean hell they got the BCD2k to work...lol. Mine will be here on Thursday, I did not pop for the second day air deal.... After I have had a chance to play with it I'll know more but, it cant be as bad as the Behringer (no lol)..... But lets remember it is just a midi controller, nothing more.

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:12 am
Quote :
I alway play with my mouse in public

Gee Paul...um..shouldnt you wait until you get home for that??? Or at least go into the bathroom.....lol

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:16 am

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:18 am

[/quote]

A delay with the iCDX??? I have had my iCDXs (2) since December and have never...EVER...noticed a delay. I am sure that some vey bright person here will come up with a way to make it (the Total Control) perform up to our expectations, I mean hell they got the BCD2k to work...lol. Mine will be here on Thursday, I did not pop for the second day air deal.... After I have had a chance to play with it I'll know more but, it cant be as bad as the Behringer (no lol)..... But lets remember it is just a midi controller, nothing more.
[/quote]
TearEmUp Please read again… The controller works fine… Just a very small latency, nothing that should change anyone’s mind not to purchase the NTC..

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:36 am

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:39 am
fatkatzdj wrote :
paulettecerra wrote :
This thing has a Power DC in .. I plug it into the wall and I don’t notice and difference with it plugged in or not.. The manual is really basic and doesn’t even display the power supply and what it for… Any thoughts???

Also on the back it has a small hole with a picture of a lock under it and the manual doesn’t talk about it either.

kinda like having a low powered computer and pluging the MK2 and an external drive.. a lot of times the system will not recocnize the external because it's not enough power to run it ( found out by experience when by back up had to step and play and there was not enough power to run both. Good thing I have a portible power hub in my bag ). And two weak ago, one of USB went out so I had to condence ports. ( USB MOUSE< MK2< External HD ) and a back up external

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:40 am
Good pictures Paul, the little lock deal is a theft protection device. For Hard Installs i.e. clubs and such. But I am still going to use mine. I imagine it will be figured out....

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:41 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As posted earlier --
fatkatzdj wrote :
paulettecerra wrote :
This thing has a Power DC in ...

It's so you don't have to use the power from the USB port. If you have the ability to always have the power adapter plugged in then I would use it that way and not rely on the power from the USB port.

BTW way I gave you a suggestion to your mapper question in the other thread. - http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/70274/General_Discussion/NO_Mapper_for_Numark_Total_Control.html

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:41 am
cstoll wrote :
As posted earlier --
fatkatzdj wrote :
paulettecerra wrote :
This thing has a Power DC in ...

It's so you don't have to use the power from the USB port. If you have the ability to always have the power adapter plugged in then I would use it that way and not rely on the power from the USB port.

BTW way I gave you a suggestion to your mapper question in the other thread. - http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/70274/General_Discussion/NO_Mapper_for_Numark_Total_Control.html

Thanks.. I'm just not that computer savvy ...

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:47 am
doolowHome userMember since 2006
who did you order it from?

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 6:02 am
DJ-ALF wrote :
Anyone have it yet? :P

Yup.

For about 3 weeks now.

It's the middle icon in my equipment icons under my forum name.

I'm REALLY starting to like EVERYTHING about it ... except for the inability to disable the jog wheels when using it with turntables, but that should be an easy fix and coming soon.

I'm still looking forward to actual hardware midi mixers from Numark though with integrated sound cards. ;)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 1:15 pm
I'm kinda pissed. I ordered it Monday morning from PSSL and they didn't ship it until yesterday. I'm not gonna get it until next Monday. : (

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 1:21 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
ConQuest wrote :
I'm still looking forward to actual hardware midi mixers from Numark though with integrated sound cards. ;)

Me too, I hope we don't need to wait for too long ;)

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 1:40 pm
gulkerPRO InfinityMember since 2006
TearEmUp wrote :

Sorry I should have been bit clearer.I say this as a personal observation. The responsiveness of ICDX's buttons are not as good as the buttons on DAC-2. Better than DAC-3 but they are still not as responsive as the pro equipment such as Denon, Pioneer, even their analog CD controllers. So far from the external controllers I only like the DAC-2. I am receiving my Total Control Box today, I'll find out how responsive they are tonight.

发表时间 Wed 16 May 07 @ 5:05 pm
begginer's questions now:

- Is Numark Total Control compatible with Virtual DJ in my computer?...
- How much does it cost? (in € plz)

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 2:30 pm
32%