快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: unable to see Videos with MOV extension

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I Have Itunes, the last release with quicktime included, I have instaled 3ivx, and I have a decent videocard, 9800 Pro, and two monitors, one 16:10 and another CRT 17 inches.

I can´t see my video with mov extension, I´m trying this software to buy it, but I can´t see the images of the files I like to watch videos, what can I do, could you help me please.

what I´ve done is, change my configuration using diferent codecs, when I use video decoder, not function, when I use quicktime audio decoder, only can hear audio, so what can I do.

thank you for your help

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 3:22 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If they are iTunes DRM protected then you will not be able to view them. You can't use an audio decoder for video. You need to use the built-in VDJ video decoder or the Windows MediaPlayer Video Decoder. Are you able to watch the .mov files in Windows Media Player?

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 3:28 am
"Thank You" for your answer
Yes, I know that I can´t use any audio decoder to see videos I just wanted to point the fact.
Well, right now, I have installed my new XP64 and I´m going to reinstall al my software again, so when I´ve done this, I´m going to verify this solution, and then I will post again to tell you what happened.
And again "Thank You" for your answer

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 11:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)