快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: TCV

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Yes, i know! The 93284294243958th topic about TCV :) You can close this if necessary, i just want to know a few things.

1. If i buy TCV in the next week, which version will it be (the newest & best, or still the "older"?)
2. If i buy TCV in the next week, when will i recieve them? I will need them well before the 22nd of june, when i will do a "showdown" for, well, just about the entire company. :)
3. Will a computer with the following specs do for only-audio use with TCV and DAC-2?

• Intel Pentium M 1,73 GHz
  • 1024 MB Ram (2x 512 DDR2-SDRAM)
  • ATI Mobility Radeon X700 XL
  • HDD 100 GB
  • Cooling pad
  • Not really a dedicated PC, i also use it daily. BUT it's maintained, no virusses or spyware, defragmented weekly etc. Also when DJing i have nothing running. No firewall, no virus scan, no anti-spyware, nothing.

Thanks for the reaction =)

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 10:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
1. gen 2 in europe gen 3 usa
2. i belive 14 days is the longest time
3. sounds good

you will need a stero input soundcard to use tcv remember

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 11:12 pm
Yeah i'll be using the MAYA44 USB :)

About that gen3, when will it be in Europe? Could i get it before the 22nd of june? If i can convince the company we'll be looking at 10-12 licences at a time, as we will need it on several DJ sets.

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 11:29 pm
we are waiting for an anouncement on this :)

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 11:36 pm
I seriously do not see the point in distributing the gen3 vinyls in the US only. As VDJ really cares about their customers it would seem logical that they just got rid of the gen2 vinyls at dumping prices but also give the option for the gen3 or something like that.

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 11:59 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
skyfxl wrote :

2. i belive 14 days is the longest time

Hi. i have yet to receive my TCV that i have purchased on 12th of april.. I from singapore.. When will i receive it as it already more than 14 days:(

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 9:53 am
use the tracking number you where given to trace it.

gen 3 will be distributed in europe very soon

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:01 pm
i already use it, but it written in latin..:( i cant read that

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:11 pm
it may be in french, use google translator

or pm me the text

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:33 pm
yah its in french.. i just use the google translator.. it seem my order have already being ship n it read like this:

TO FOLLOW a PARCEL TO SEND a PARCEL Seek a parcel Your questions about the Entrez follow-up here your number of parcel (13 characters) Your questions about the follow-up-FAQ the result of your research Colis Number CDxxxxxxxxxxxxx bound for 530 Date Made out Site of treatment 16/04/07 Parcels left the starting territory. Chilly Mazarin (91.380) Contact Guides Legal Mentions site

Does this mean it still on the way???

Thks

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:58 pm
please
contactsupport for more information

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 4:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)