快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: HELP at gig deck 1 time code problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
at a gig the left deck time code song slowed down automatically now it won't play. the record in vdj is spinning in reverse while the time code cd in the dvj 1000 plays regularly.

what caused this and how to fix?? didn't have this problem wednesday when I was at this club!

many thanks. this kinda sucks. I need something dependable.

I have the m audio connectiv for this time code cd thing.

发表时间 Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 7:09 am
27 views and not a reply... bumping this up to the top in hopes someone that knows thing about tccds and the pioneer cdj/dvj might have a solution.

发表时间 Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 7:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lower the timecode volume by 13 db then burn a copy of the cd

if you need an editor use auacity its good and free

发表时间 Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 9:11 pm
Sky..so convert the mp3 to wav, open the wav in soundforge, and lower the volume of the wav. save wav then burn to cd?

what's blowing my mind is how did this happen? time code on both decks in vdj worked great wednesday but had a problem last night but nothing changed except me using vdj and the time code cds with a denon dual deck friday night.

what caused vdj to play deck 1 in reverse when the time code cd in the pioneer dvj is playing forward?

one thing I did is reverse the input into the connective for deck 1 and then was able to play the time code cd and deck 1 regularly BUT when I hit cue on the cd player instead of going back to the beginning of the file in vdj it acted like a pause mode.

I am using vdj 4.2r1. do you think this is causing the root of the problem?

发表时间 Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 9:56 pm
Sky,

I lowered the db of the .wav and burned it.

I'm not sure if you missed this part but what is happening on Deck 1 in VDJ is the record platter is playing BACKWARDS instead of forwards meaning if I move to the end of the song it will play it backwards but since it is at the beginning of the song there is nothing to play backwards.

If I put the hand/mouse on the record and spin it forward the song moves/plays forward but right now the record is playing backwards. It's like it's getting a reverse signal somehow.

发表时间 Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 12:39 am
UPDATE.

When I went into the Time Coded Vinyl Configuation I see for options (left) down at the bottom the box "Invert Phase" was ticked! I unticked it and now it plays fine.

I must have bumped that button somehow.

OK i feel like a doofus but when it happened last night I was freaked!

I do have another issue that's sort of happening...I'm getting "pops" at various times. The pop sounds like when one is playing a vinyl record...ya know those pops. What could be causing that when i'm playing the TCCDs?

Also, why did the song automatically slow down towards the end. I didn't even touch the cd player pitch slider or anything. I had stepped away from the mixer looking in a cd book when I heard it slowing down. ACKKKK!!!

发表时间 Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 12:42 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
is the singal quality now 100%

try setting on performances

"autolatency"

发表时间 Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 10:15 am
Yeah the signal is at 100%. It had been at 100%. Will check on the autolatency.

I am noticing a lag between the software and the Denon 4500 controller. I also notice that a lot of the songs, after they load, pitch down instead of staying at 0%...this is while the controller pitch slider is at 0. What could be causing that?

发表时间 Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 9:21 pm
I have just setup my tccd setup. I only get one good tccd signal when i configure the tccd. I'm using two tccd's with Denon dns-5000 cd player. I have u46dj usb sound card with Asio driver.

What am I missing in my setup.

发表时间 Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 6:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)