快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ With Serato Scratch Hardware!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I bought Serato Scratch Live Over a year ago. A friend of mine let my play with his VDJ. Between the effects and pitch adjustment, and sampling i really like VDJ. Is there any plug-ins or settings that can Sync VDJ With my Serato Hardware?

I would like to know before i go and spend the money right now on VDJ.

And i also read in one of the post that the Virtual Vinyl for VDJ is not out yet. Is this Correct?

发表时间 Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 7:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can use the sl1 box with virtual dj and virtual dj timecodes just like a normal card.

发表时间 Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 7:33 pm

发表时间 Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 9:55 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Latency = "512" in VDJ Config ??

I advise you latency = "auto"

发表时间 Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 11:10 pm
using that config was the best with that setup....using that hardware. I only had that setup for a week to demo it with serato. I use the delta 44.....which is a much better card.

发表时间 Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 12:52 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you are using Serato, it will not work on vista, so if you are looking to use vista, wait for the new stuff comming out to use your VDJ, 3-6 mo will make a world of diffrence

发表时间 Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 12:13 pm
Serato SL1 box now works under Vista. I just did a fresh install and tried it with the new 1.7.2 vista drivers.

发表时间 Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 7:40 am
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have tryed using my SL-1 with VDJ but cannot seem to get the timecode cd's to steadily read 100%. It drops down to 30% then back to 100% and so fourth. Anyone have any ideas? Setup is CDJ-800's.

发表时间 Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 6:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)