快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Anyone know of a good free VOB editor

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone know of a good free VOB editor? I have only vob files of music video's in my hard drive. Some of them need to be split or trimmed. There are no .IFO or.BUP files or any kind of DVD structure, just .vob files.

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 5:53 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
OK... several programs to use; I use Nero7 to trim videos, just burn to a hard drive file, that will save your blank dvds and you will not have to re-rip the dvd to get the video.
If I want to edit the video; I convert the VOB to a high bit rate MPEG and edit that using Sony Vegas.

The best program to use (PC or Mac) is "Final Cut" for Mac (no PC ver.) You can use the "Final Cut Express" verson around $250, the pro version is around $2500

If you only have a PC try Sony "Vegas & DVD" it works nice but not anywhere close to "Final Cut"

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 8:31 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've just been experimenting with Sony Vegas Demo, seems a bit complicated, but getting the hang of it now :D

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 4:31 pm
Please note that the user did ask for a FREE alternative. Vegas is far from free. Great program, I use it for everything, but certainly not free. (If you want to go the legal route.) Your best bet is to go to www.shareware.com or www.download.com and look in the multimedia sections. (Or use Nero until the trial runs out.) :-)

发表时间 Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 3:12 am
Thanks DJDerricke. I checked those sites but couldn't find anything. Thank you for also pointing out to the other members who replied that I am looking for a freeware or shareware. I could spend money and find something that would work, but there must be a shareware or freeware app out there that can do simple trimming of a VOB file. In DVDShrink I can edit VOB files, but they need to be on a disc or have the disc structure in order to be able to open the files. I only have the VOB files themselves and Shrink can't seem to see them. Anyone else have any suggestions?

发表时间 Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 7:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)