快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Ok, question about operating on TCV scratching, cueing, and syncing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

K, so my question is that I am planning on switching between house, hip hop, scratching, not scratching, etc. So as I understand it, when you use VDJ, theres an absolute mode (Like real vinyl, pitch changes in real life, not tempo like real vinyl) and relative mode (Where you can sync the trax, keep the same pitch, but change the tempo, and I guess use the TCV as just an adjustment to match the trax)

K, so my question is, lets say i'm playing song A, then song B I want to scratch in, but I want to sync the two songs, so when I scratch the next song in, all I gotta worry about is dropping the beat at the right moment. According to what i'm imagining, this would have to be done with switching modes between absolute and relative. Am I understanging the program correct, or is it possible to do it in both modes??? or just one mode?

help////

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 11:54 pm
you can do this in both options. Absolute will just give you the exact replica of using a real vinyl. meaning no loops, no sync, etc

You can keep it at relative and achieve the same results.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 2:53 pm
so I can keep it in relative and still scratch, loop, and sync?? then I just don't use the actual pitch on the turntable??

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 6:37 am
if you're quick, and drop a loop, you can scratch in there, then sync it back up quickly, and it'll line back up if you're off a bit....then drop it back in.... if you use that song frequently, you can even make a cue so you can pop it back in at the same point, and the two songs will be in perfect sync.... it's easier to just do it manually, hit the advance cue, back cue it, and drop it on the beat, then manipulate the vinyl to straighten any slop up....

-Steve

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 7:15 am
what I mean is that if its in relative mode, and I set up a 8 beat loop, is it possible to still scratch that loop? or if I have a hip hop loop going on the left side, can I set up a loop on the right side, sync it, the nscratch it in while keping the 8 beat loop?

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:07 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes you can scratch in relative mode and you can scratch a loop.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 3:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)