快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: need some advice

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

need to know if anyone has had any experience using an m-audio fast track pro sound card. my computer does not have a firewire output only a ieee1394 output and 6 usb 2 outputs. any input would be appreciated.

thanks
musicman

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 2:27 am
I bought the M Audio fast track pro and could not get it to work with my brand new dell laptop. I spent two hours with M audio support before they gave up on me.

I returned the M Audio and bought a gigaport AG, works great.

The M Audio works great with destops but for some reason has problems on laptops.

Good luck. CM

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 4:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heard good things about the gigaport

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 11:14 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm certainly not a pro with VDJ yet as i've only been using it for about a month now, but I have a M Audio Fast Track Pro and use it with my new Dell e1705 laptop. I don't have any issues with it anymore since learning I have to have it plugged into the same USB port every time. Since i've been doing that I have not had any issues with it except for the gains but that's just because of my low volume files.

I plug the unit into a USB port on the back of the laptop. Like your laptop mine also has 6 usb slots on it and a 1394 port.

All I did was follow the install instructions in the book and wha-la it worked.

Wish I could be of more help but that's my experience with it.

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 12:50 am
Thanks for the input it really does help. I'm going to buy a fast track this weekend I hope all goes well.
So far I've been using virtual dj for a year now and the software still rocks. Great job guys. I'm really looking forward to hearing the difference in sound. My headphone jack has worked ok, but everyone I talk to says using an external sound card will make a huge difference.

Thanks again
Musicman

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 6:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)