快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ SKIN FOR DUMMIES

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HEY HAS ANYONE DESIGNED A VDJ SKIN THAT HAS JUST THE PLAY AND STOP FUNCTIONS AS WELL AS THE AUTO MIX BUTTON AND THEN JUST THE SONG FOLDERS TO PULL TRACKS FROM i need somthing like this because i plan to leave my system at a nightclub where they will use it to play music during the day time

let me know any one if not i think someone should design it lol

发表时间 Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 9:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 10:01 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

发表时间 Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 10:19 pm
wat is the skin called were u can use four turntables that u can mix at once

发表时间 Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 10:36 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why not use the Basic skin that is part basic install of 4 skins????????

发表时间 Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 3:55 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sirmix123 wrote :
wat is the skin called were u can use four turntables that u can mix at once

It's a multi-instance skin, however you still only have 2 decks that are controllable by Timecode.

发表时间 Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 3:56 am
nobody here is dumm...........

发表时间 Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:48 am
hey i never said anyone here was dumm, ok? but i am sure that we all have at one time or another had someone try to use our system and the question comes back which button do i push? there are so many?. and its because of this reason why they will always push what they are not supose to and mess everything up so thats why i though some one who designs skins would hve that in mind !!!

but on another note will vdj ever have an auto play feature, what do i mean ? well instead of auto mixing and have the on screen crossfader move fromone side to another just have it stay in teh middle and have the songs play one after the other, btu no auto mixing, just simple song after song you know like a continuous play button with out the auto mix feature except you canenable it when you need it?

when ?

发表时间 Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
this is already available as a seprate product

http://www.dj-box.com/

a dedicated machine and software package for automated mixing over long periods

发表时间 Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:37 pm
relax i was just kidding.....i misspelled dumb just to poke a little fun at myself........

发表时间 Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:49 pm
no harm done

发表时间 Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 4:20 pm
SQUEEZEEYE wrote :
hey i never said anyone here was dumm, ok? but i am sure that we all have at one time or another had someone try to use our system and the question comes back which button do i push? there are so many?. and its because of this reason why they will always push what they are not supose to and mess everything up so thats why i though some one who designs skins would hve that in mind !!!

but on another note will vdj ever have an auto play feature, what do i mean ? well instead of auto mixing and have the on screen crossfader move fromone side to another just have it stay in teh middle and have the songs play one after the other, btu no auto mixing, just simple song after song you know like a continuous play button with out the auto mix feature except you canenable it when you need it?

when ?

If you look @ the options, there's an option called force fade. If you enable this, all beatmatching is disabled, and VDJ just plays the songs one after another (the ones place in the playlist). right under the force fade option,you can choose how many seconds the songs will overlap (0 sec = no overlapping).

Watch it; the force fade function will only work with playlists and you have to start it with the 'enable/disable automatic mixing' button. I think this is the closest you can get to your needs (sort of a jukebox).

发表时间 Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 4:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)