快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: First time using VDJ on the 31st. Some issues I had

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First of all let me state that these "issues" are most likely on the user end and not the software. The reason for the post is maybe someone can help me on these issue I had.

1 - The pitch control, It was working fine at the beginning of the night (no pitch) then about 1 hour in the pitch control will adjust to try to beat match the song. So when the next song start it would be playing slow at the start then speed up to regular speed, OR the other way around, too fast then down to normal. I look all over the place to try to turn this off but I could not. Most like I hit a button or a key to turn this on. What happened and how do I shut this off because I dont want it on.

2 - When I listened to a song to play next in the deck I had to move the crossfaded to the moddle. Is there a way to have the cross fade default back to the middle after the auto mix is done instead of being on the left or right? (I'm running a exturnal mixing board)

4 - When I played a song in my headphones for the next song and I hit pause and this is where I want the song to start. then I wait and let the auto mixing mix for me. When the auto mix starts to mix it starts at the beginning of the song and not where I paused it. Should I have hit that cue button?

4 - And the issue I have with anything that has "&" in the file name. I all ready know that I have to change the file name to "and". I didnt do that before the gig and I wish I did. didnt realize how many songs I wanted to play that have "&" in the file name that I could not play.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully I get some of these thing fixed up before this weekend because I want to try it again.

Musicman

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:57 pm
Issue number one i fixed that night by just re starting the program.

Musicman

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:59 pm
1) Turn off auto-pitch-match in VDJ options (or Auto BPM if you have old VDJ version)

2) You need the full pro version for that. If you are using an older demo, or a "bad" version that is a changed demo, you might not have this working right.

3) Yes, you must set CUE if you want song to start where you have paused (this is the "dj way" on all hardware and software).

4) Having the letter & in the songs is not an issue with regular database. Are you using IDtags? Are you using a really old version of VDJ ?

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:07 pm
Thanks for the info. I will try to change that setting.

I'm using 4.0.

Once again thanks

Musicman

发表时间 Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 12:17 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
musicmania wrote :
Thanks for the info. I will try to change that setting.

I'm using 4.0.

Once again thanks

Musicman

please update to the latest demo 4.0 hasnt been available for quite some time.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 11:36 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)