快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: how to download a skin and use it

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i found a new skin for my dj console here how do i download it and and put to where i can use it on my virtual dj

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 6:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
by found what do u mean :-)

you take the skin file

ie myskin.zip

and place it

in C:/programfiles/virtualdj/skins

and then run vdj

go to options and choose you skin on the skin tab :)

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 6:56 pm
In the skins download section there are links within each skin description to download the skin. All skins on the site are .exe files and install to your virtual folder. Once you have run the installer, all you need to do is apply the skin via the settings of VDJ.

Mykel

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:00 pm
I think dj mykel was looking in the skins section and saw the hercules skin and wants to download it but i believe its for professional users only ;-)

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:05 pm
dj t boogie wrote :
I think dj mykel was looking in the skins section and saw the hercules skin and wants to download it but i believe its for professional users only ;-)

?????

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:20 pm
who why what when?

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:21 pm
YES I WENT TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS AND SKINS AND DISCOVERED A SKIN THAT IS DJ CONTROL MP3 IS WHAT I HAVE AND IT IS FOR THE CONSOLE I HAVE HOW DO I USE IT ON MY VIRTUAL DJ DO I SAVE IT OR RUN IT IF I SAVE IT HOW DO I GO ABOUT SAVING IT STEP BY STEP

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:06 pm
skyfxl wrote :
who why what when?

OOPS ...did i type mykel;i meant dj slug79... i was thinking mykel cause when i saw the name it remnded me of a buddie of mine (he's blind now due to a car accident that nearly killed him(the doctors wanted to pull the plug but his sister moved him to another hospital)i hope my sister is like that)). he uses jaws for windows ( a text to word program) but i doubt he would be in this forum; heheh although he plays a mean keyboard and can make hella beats onna mpc.....

my bad guys...but i WAS right about everything else ;-P

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:43 pm
dj t boogie wrote :
I think dj mykeldj slug79 not mykelwas looking in the skins section and saw the hercules skin and wants to download it but i believe its for professional users only ;-)

Djslug79 wrote :
YES I WENT TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS AND SKINS AND DISCOVERED A SKIN THAT IS DJ CONTROL MP3 IS WHAT I HAVE AND IT IS FOR THE CONSOLE I HAVE HOW DO I USE IT ON MY VIRTUAL DJ DO I SAVE IT OR RUN IT IF I SAVE IT HOW DO I GO ABOUT SAVING IT STEP BY STEP

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:45 pm
i belive this is now solved in another post.

Regards
Simon

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 9:14 pm
Run or Save, your preference - save if you want a backup so you dont have to download again.

Run and the installer does almost everything for you.

Final step, in Virtual settings, skins - click the skin you want to use, DONE

Mykel

发表时间 Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 11:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)