快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: N00b help please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

menappiHome userMember since 2006
Ok so I have been reading up on Final scratch and serato and was about to make a decision on one of them, but then I heard about Vdj, but After looking at the site I ama little confused about the program and all the other things you can get. What I want is a way to play mp3's using my turntables, so that would mean getting TCV. So what im wondering is how does virtual dj's stuff compare to finalscratch/serato? Also what equipment do yo uneed in order to use the time coded vinyl with my two turntables and my 3channel mixer? What do the time coded vinyls plug into?Sorry i've been trying to figure this out by reading around but couldn't find any answers, because FS and SERATO come as a premade package but it seems this is something you have to piece together. Thanks for any help!

发表时间 Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 4:33 am
your gonna need a soundcard such as u46 dj, if they cell it anymore, anyway, the soundcard plugs in usb and then plug your tts into soundcard, now for tcv, well i dont know ppl have complained about for varius stuff wrong with them, but next version is gonna be focused on tcv mostly, btw, when u buy pro all updates are frree, u get to dl sound effects, this program does video too!!! cool huh?
anyways, hope that helps

发表时间 Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 4:40 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
as you have a final stratch box you could just use that as your soundcard

u just hook it up like sterato

and adjust the timecode settings on the sound config screen

发表时间 Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 5:45 pm
I dont hav efinal scratch, Im wondering though how VDJ compares to them. Do my TTs need an auxout? I have 1200mk3 with teh basic ground and rca out. Also if I use TCV how does the program read the singal from the vinyl? I was assuming all these programs, searta FS vdj, had some sort of wireless signal that sent the needle position to the computer. anyone?

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 3:12 am
No, it's not magic. They all use sound cards. Your tt's go into the sound cards, which is connected to the computer via a usb connection. This is how you control the software.

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 9:28 am

example with mk2 console

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 10:26 am
Nice and clear image SKYFXL, good job!

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:15 pm
thankies cant take the credit for the art tho lol

tis my fav image from technet
and my blog lol

its so simple and saves alot of pointless waffle like this comment lol

发表时间 Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:21 pm
ok ok so I get that I can buy the dj console mk2 and hook my turntables to that, which then would hook into my mxier and then into my stereom, but what if I dont want to spend the money on that console thing. I was trying ot figure this out, and all I could get was that I need an asio sound card with two line inputs...is that all to be able to use the timecoded vinyl. Maybe my problem is i don't understand how the needle position and such is read from teh vinyl. I want to have the ability to play mp3s on the timecoded vinyl using my existing turntables and mixer, all while spending the least possibly amount. I wish there was just a package that I could buy like serato of FS with everything I need.

发表时间 Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 6:57 am

发表时间 Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 10:15 pm
im not sure about that card sorry i dont think so can any one confirm this?

发表时间 Wed 10 Jan 07 @ 10:19 pm
if you are looking for an all in one package, look at Numark Virtual Vinyl. Unfortunately, it's not quite been released yet, but it's just virtual dj sold under a different name along with a sound card and records included.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 2:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)