快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: for PRESONUS Firebox users only...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi PF users,

This question is just for users of the external soundcard PRESONUS Firebox using TCCD.

Is there a way to use any settings in the Firebox mixer so that if VDJ did freeze or you had to resatrt your computer, you coud simply put a normal audio cd in your cd players and it would play out your mixer which is hooked up to your presonus? This is assuming no wire splitters etc.

Hope this makes sense.

thanks,

B

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 12:51 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
FROM:: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/60990/New_features/Real-Time_Real_Vinyl_Mixing__-_Bypass_mode_but_better_.html
Hoffman wrote :
Cstoll,
I have the Presonus Firebox and I will have to research and find out if this will work. I do know that in its own mixer setting there is a "bypass" button, but I am not sure this serves the same purpose.

thanks!- this would be amazing.

If that is the case and it has it's own power supply then it sounds as if it would.. You could always try it. But like you said it is a Software Mixer option. But in looking at it's info online I think you would be fine.

cstoll

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:31 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
More bad news my way- this wont work on the Presonus Firebox becuase the very nice tech helper at Presonus (it was nice actually talking with someone) told me when it was designed it was not designed with a main out bypass (like Serato, etc). There is a main out, but you'd have to unplug your firewire which would go against the whol epoint.

They are gald we are using their box and are sorry they didn;t think of that before.

They make a higher model that is rack mountable that does do it though.

:-(

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 5:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)