快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Use Two Displays for Video (One for each deck)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a feature request... it probably won't be taken seriously at the moment, but in the near future, this could be very useful for a lot of people.

How hard would it be to allow virtualDJ to use separate displays for each deck's video output? If you have a computer with an SLI setup (two video cards, and thus four outputs), you'd think that it should be quite feasible to do... instead of having the software control the mixing between channels, simply use a real hardware video mixer (my club has a Videonics MX-Pro, for example), and then don't bother with fading video in the software.

This would allow a lot of flexibility if you mix with a hardware video mixer... any DJ that uses something like pioneers DVJs would probably use this kind of a mixer already...

Just an idea... I'd be interested in hearing other people's thoughts on it.

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 9:56 pm
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
have thought about that too, would be nice!

发表时间 Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 7:40 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it would technicly be easier on the computer that way too. no mixing just 2 video streams. if you have (decode when hidden pressed they are both decoded at all timse anyway)

发表时间 Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 1:45 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i dunno if still exist multi-istance function. If so, u could enable it, extend ur desktop to another monitor, launch 2 virtualdj istance and drag one of them on the other monitor. U could build a mono-player skin. Try it and lemme know

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 7:22 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 9:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)