快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: best way to input BPM?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi ex traktor user here just asking what is the best method for setting the corect BPM of a track?
can't seem to find a option "for manual beat tap" in the keyboard short cuts? so i could use my midi controller to tap in the beat insted of the mouse, any tips would be most welcome cheers

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 8:54 am
If you right-click and analyze the file with "any music" it sould get almost all songs correct.
And the alternative "house/techno" gets the ones the first dont get right.. (the name is kinda misleading, as it works better for funkymix urban etc too).

When a song IS LOADED to a deck, you can right click that same file in browser, and choose edit BPM.
That will bring the tab beat window for you :)

Also, setting anchors so beats is a great manual way of getting correct BPM if you are playing odd songs that automatic BPM engine dont detect

Hope that helps;)

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:53 am
I tried analysing some slow songs as "techno/house" - about 150 bpm, it was displaying on average. It analyses the tracks faster - but 120 bpm for Without You by Nilsson?

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 10:54 am
ok thanks Ill try the analizer out, do you know any way to asign a midi/key board for the manual beat tap buttion thats how I used to do it in Traktor.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:33 am
yeah house/tekno worked for me, mostly electro jams thanks dj-in-norway

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:54 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In the settings window, create a shortcut key bound to "edit_bpm", which is found under "rhythm".

发表时间 Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 7:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)