快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Scratching with VDJ - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJShyine wrote :
I ain't too familiar wit all dis equipment. Could u describe it and compare it too the MK2 and the XP10?

xp10 is a pro controller with big touch sensitive wheel. it is expensive, but pretty good. You will need 2 of them and external mixer to work like real dj.

MK2 is a controller too and mixer too. You don't need anything else. But it is a little hard to scratch with. it is very portable and good built. You can connect evet cd-players or TT to it with TC.

I prefer xp10 :)

发表时间 Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:54 pm
Finaly thanx xeon, I was waitin 4 somebody 2 give me da info I asked 4 instead of going backwerd n off track. jeesh. ;) Anyway yea, I kinda preffered da xp10 too jus from da specs of it. :) Lot a money though. $( I jus got through buying VDJ!(yay!)

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:58 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You are welcome ;)

For any future information about xp10 you can ask me directly by MSN (address in my blog).

XP10 is the best controller till now. But there is comming Numark ICDX. I am waiting for it ;)

发表时间 Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 7:02 pm
But using mouse and keyboard for scratching would be a little difficult as i think.But is there any keyboard shortcut for better scratch while the song is playing?

发表时间 Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 3:30 pm

发表时间 Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 2:17 pm

发表时间 Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 7:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)